Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Coordination Framework discusses Barzani's initiative to solve the disputes with Al-Sadr I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Coordination Framework discusses Barzani's initiative to solve the disputes with Al-Sadr I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Coordination Framework discusses Barzani's initiative to solve the disputes with Al-Sadr I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Coordination Framework discusses Barzani's initiative to solve the disputes with Al-Sadr I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Coordination Framework discusses Barzani's initiative to solve the disputes with Al-Sadr I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Coordination Framework discusses Barzani's initiative to solve the disputes with Al-Sadr I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Coordination Framework discusses Barzani's initiative to solve the disputes with Al-Sadr I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Coordination Framework discusses Barzani's initiative to solve the disputes with Al-Sadr I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Coordination Framework discusses Barzani's initiative to solve the disputes with Al-Sadr I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Coordination Framework discusses Barzani's initiative to solve the disputes with Al-Sadr I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Coordination Framework discusses Barzani's initiative to solve the disputes with Al-Sadr I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Coordination Framework discusses Barzani's initiative to solve the disputes with Al-Sadr I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Coordination Framework discusses Barzani's initiative to solve the disputes with Al-Sadr I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Coordination Framework discusses Barzani's initiative to solve the disputes with Al-Sadr I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Coordination Framework discusses Barzani's initiative to solve the disputes with Al-Sadr I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Coordination Framework discusses Barzani's initiative to solve the disputes with Al-Sadr I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Coordination Framework discusses Barzani's initiative to solve the disputes with Al-Sadr I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Coordination Framework discusses Barzani's initiative to solve the disputes with Al-Sadr I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Coordination Framework discusses Barzani's initiative to solve the disputes with Al-Sadr I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The Coordination Framework discusses Barzani's initiative to solve the disputes with Al-Sadr I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

The Coordination Framework discusses Barzani's initiative to solve the disputes with Al-Sadr

Go down

The Coordination Framework discusses Barzani's initiative to solve the disputes with Al-Sadr Empty The Coordination Framework discusses Barzani's initiative to solve the disputes with Al-Sadr

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:13 pm

The Coordination Framework discusses Barzani's initiative to solve the disputes with Al-Sadr 1643644593453
2022-01-31 07:56

Shafaq News/ The Shiite Coordination Framework will hold an important meeting on Monday evening to discuss the initiative launched by the leader of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Masoud Barzani, to solve the differences with the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr.

A source of the Framework told Shafaq News Agency, "The meeting will be held at the house of the head of the victory (Al-Nasr) Coalition, Haider al-Abadi.'

The Framework will reveal its position by the end of the meeting.

Earlier today, a source told our Agency that an expanded meeting brings together the Coordination Framework forces and the Sadrist movement and the leading Sunni and Kurdish forces, al-Siyada Coalition and the Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP), will be held soon in the Iraqi capital, Baghdad.

The scheduled meeting comes in the heels of a meeting of the President of the Kurdistan Region Nechirvan Barzani, Iraq's Parliament Speaker Mohammad Al-Halbousi, and the head of al-Siyada Coalition Khamis al-Khanjar, with the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, at the latter's headquarters in al-Hanana, north of Najaf.

Kurdish leader Masoud Barzani proposed the visit.

Before the meeting, Leader Barzani said his initiative aimed "to address the problems and prepare a suitable political environment as well as remove the obstacles hindering the political process in Iraq."

https://shafaq.com/en/Iraq-News/The-Coordination-Framework-discusses-Barzani-s-initiative-to-solve-the-disputes-with-Al-Sadr

The Coordination Framework discusses Barzani's initiative to solve the disputes with Al-Sadr 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum