Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The United Nations: a new contribution from the Netherlands, worth 5 million euros, to support the stability of Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The United Nations: a new contribution from the Netherlands, worth 5 million euros, to support the stability of Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The United Nations: a new contribution from the Netherlands, worth 5 million euros, to support the stability of Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The United Nations: a new contribution from the Netherlands, worth 5 million euros, to support the stability of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The United Nations: a new contribution from the Netherlands, worth 5 million euros, to support the stability of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The United Nations: a new contribution from the Netherlands, worth 5 million euros, to support the stability of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The United Nations: a new contribution from the Netherlands, worth 5 million euros, to support the stability of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The United Nations: a new contribution from the Netherlands, worth 5 million euros, to support the stability of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The United Nations: a new contribution from the Netherlands, worth 5 million euros, to support the stability of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The United Nations: a new contribution from the Netherlands, worth 5 million euros, to support the stability of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The United Nations: a new contribution from the Netherlands, worth 5 million euros, to support the stability of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The United Nations: a new contribution from the Netherlands, worth 5 million euros, to support the stability of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The United Nations: a new contribution from the Netherlands, worth 5 million euros, to support the stability of Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The United Nations: a new contribution from the Netherlands, worth 5 million euros, to support the stability of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The United Nations: a new contribution from the Netherlands, worth 5 million euros, to support the stability of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The United Nations: a new contribution from the Netherlands, worth 5 million euros, to support the stability of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The United Nations: a new contribution from the Netherlands, worth 5 million euros, to support the stability of Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The United Nations: a new contribution from the Netherlands, worth 5 million euros, to support the stability of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
The United Nations: a new contribution from the Netherlands, worth 5 million euros, to support the stability of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
The United Nations: a new contribution from the Netherlands, worth 5 million euros, to support the stability of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

The United Nations: a new contribution from the Netherlands, worth 5 million euros, to support the stability of Iraq

Go down

The United Nations: a new contribution from the Netherlands, worth 5 million euros, to support the stability of Iraq Empty The United Nations: a new contribution from the Netherlands, worth 5 million euros, to support the stability of Iraq

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:39 pm

The United Nations: a new contribution from the Netherlands, worth 5 million euros, to support the stability of Iraq 952443-50b78f18-6b3f-4ec8-8818-b0b37bc3e6dc
Monday 24 January 2022 13:12

Baghdad / NINA / - The United Nations Development Program in Iraq welcomed a contribution of 5 million euros (5.63 million US dollars) from the Dutch government to the Stabilization Program of the United Nations Development Program, as this funding will contribute to supporting stabilization initiatives in areas liberated from ISIS ).

A statement by the United Nations Mission in Iraq / UNAMI said: "With this new financial commitment, the total contribution of the Netherlands to the Stabilization Program for the liberated areas will amount to 107.45 million US dollars, as the Netherlands is the third largest contributor among 30 partners to finance the program, and to this day it supports the Re-Stabilization Program for the liberated areas." Stability for the liberated areas 4.93 million Iraqis have been displaced due to the war against ISIS.

Resident Representative of the United Nations Development Program in Iraq Zina Ali Ahmed said: “The impact of our stabilization efforts with the generous support of key partners such as the Netherlands is clearly visible across Iraq, as schools are reopening, clean water reaches homes, and paved roads connect people easily, and the damaged homes are rehabilitated.”

Zeina added: “Through this contribution, the Netherlands has prioritized improving the situation and prosperity of Iraqi communities, and as one of the first contributors to the stabilization program for liberated areas, the Netherlands knows the value of the United Nations Development Program as it links efforts to restore Reconstruction and recovery with stabilization activities focusing, for example, on re-establishing community cohesion.

She indicated that at the request of the Government of Iraq, the United Nations Development Program established the Stabilization Program for the liberated areas in June 2015 to facilitate the return of displaced Iraqis, lay the foundation for reconstruction and recovery, and protect against renewed violence and extremism./ End 9

https://ninanews.com/Website/News/Details?key=952443

The United Nations: a new contribution from the Netherlands, worth 5 million euros, to support the stability of Iraq 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum