Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Four rockets target the headquarters of the Iraqi Parliament Speaker in Al-Anbar I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Four rockets target the headquarters of the Iraqi Parliament Speaker in Al-Anbar I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Four rockets target the headquarters of the Iraqi Parliament Speaker in Al-Anbar I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Four rockets target the headquarters of the Iraqi Parliament Speaker in Al-Anbar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Four rockets target the headquarters of the Iraqi Parliament Speaker in Al-Anbar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Four rockets target the headquarters of the Iraqi Parliament Speaker in Al-Anbar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Four rockets target the headquarters of the Iraqi Parliament Speaker in Al-Anbar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Four rockets target the headquarters of the Iraqi Parliament Speaker in Al-Anbar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Four rockets target the headquarters of the Iraqi Parliament Speaker in Al-Anbar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Four rockets target the headquarters of the Iraqi Parliament Speaker in Al-Anbar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Four rockets target the headquarters of the Iraqi Parliament Speaker in Al-Anbar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Four rockets target the headquarters of the Iraqi Parliament Speaker in Al-Anbar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Four rockets target the headquarters of the Iraqi Parliament Speaker in Al-Anbar I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Four rockets target the headquarters of the Iraqi Parliament Speaker in Al-Anbar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Four rockets target the headquarters of the Iraqi Parliament Speaker in Al-Anbar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Four rockets target the headquarters of the Iraqi Parliament Speaker in Al-Anbar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Four rockets target the headquarters of the Iraqi Parliament Speaker in Al-Anbar I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Four rockets target the headquarters of the Iraqi Parliament Speaker in Al-Anbar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Four rockets target the headquarters of the Iraqi Parliament Speaker in Al-Anbar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Four rockets target the headquarters of the Iraqi Parliament Speaker in Al-Anbar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Four rockets target the headquarters of the Iraqi Parliament Speaker in Al-Anbar

Go down

Four rockets target the headquarters of the Iraqi Parliament Speaker in Al-Anbar Empty Four rockets target the headquarters of the Iraqi Parliament Speaker in Al-Anbar

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:36 pm

Four rockets target the headquarters of the Iraqi Parliament Speaker in Al-Anbar 1643146612302
2022-01-25 13:37

Shafaq News/ The largest Coalition of Sunni forces in the Iraqi parliament condemned the attack on the headquarters of Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi in Al-Anbar, accusing "outlaw groups" of being behind the attack.

The "Sovereignty (Al-Siyada)" Coalition, led by Khamis al-Khanjar, said in a statement that "uncontrolled" groups attacked al-Halbousi's headquarters in the Karma district, considering this act a "direct challenge to the sovereignty of the State."

He added, "We condemn this cowardly act, and we demand to find the perpetrators."

The Coalition called on the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kadhimi, for "immediate and urgent intervention to prevent the recurrence of these acts."

On Tuesday evening, three rockets targeted the headquarters of the Iraqi Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi in Al-Anbar Governorate, wounding three people.

A security source told Shafaq News Agency, "Three rockets were launched from the Dira'a Dijla area, controlled by the 27th Brigade of the Popular Mobilization Forces (Badr), targeting Karma district, east of Al-Anbar."

He added that "a rocket fell near the Al-Halbousi's headquarter, the second fell in the Karma market, the third was near the Karma mosque and caused severe material damage, and the fourth fell in an agricultural area away from residential areas."

The attack wounded four people, including a child

The Iraqi forces also tightened security procedures in Baghdad for fear of launching attacks on the parties' offices. The source said.

Meanwhile, the Army and police forces headed to the Karma district to follow up on the incident.

The attack comes a few hours after the Federal Court decision to dismiss the appeal of the Independent MP, Bassem Khashan, challenging the parliament's inaugural session's legitimacy.

Per the Court's ruling, the legislative assembly's first session and the consequent vote for its presidium were adjudicated "legitimate."

In the first session, the representatives elected Al-Halbousi as Speaker of the Council for a second term.V

https://shafaq.com/en/Iraq-News/Four-rockets-target-the-headquarters-of-the-Iraqi-Parliament-Speaker-in-Al-Anbar-6

Four rockets target the headquarters of the Iraqi Parliament Speaker in Al-Anbar 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum