Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Inflation rate in Iraq rises by 0.3% I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Inflation rate in Iraq rises by 0.3% I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Inflation rate in Iraq rises by 0.3% I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Inflation rate in Iraq rises by 0.3% I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Inflation rate in Iraq rises by 0.3% I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Inflation rate in Iraq rises by 0.3% I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Inflation rate in Iraq rises by 0.3% I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Inflation rate in Iraq rises by 0.3% I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Inflation rate in Iraq rises by 0.3% I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Inflation rate in Iraq rises by 0.3% I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Inflation rate in Iraq rises by 0.3% I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Inflation rate in Iraq rises by 0.3% I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Inflation rate in Iraq rises by 0.3% I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Inflation rate in Iraq rises by 0.3% I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Inflation rate in Iraq rises by 0.3% I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Inflation rate in Iraq rises by 0.3% I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Inflation rate in Iraq rises by 0.3% I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Inflation rate in Iraq rises by 0.3% I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Inflation rate in Iraq rises by 0.3% I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Inflation rate in Iraq rises by 0.3% I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Inflation rate in Iraq rises by 0.3%

Go down

Inflation rate in Iraq rises by 0.3% Empty Inflation rate in Iraq rises by 0.3%

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:30 pm

Inflation rate in Iraq rises by 0.3% 1643109281694
2022-01-25 03:15

Shafaq News/ Iraq's Ministry of Planning said that the month-to-month inflation rate rose by 0.3% in December.

"December 2021's report demonstrated a 5.3% rise in the inflation rates compared to the same period in 2020," the Ministry said.

The Ministry's Central Bureau of Statistics said in a statement that it continuously monitors the price movement of basic commodities, which accounts for 88% of the Iraqi family's expenditures, via its monthly reports.

Collective housing costs were the top boost of the regular family expenditures in December by 0.6%, as water and power fees rose by 3.4%, fuel by 0.5%, and rents by 0.2%, according to the report. Education fees increased by 4.3%. Daily commodities costs rose by 0.4%, equal to the monthly price change rate.

Spokesperson to the Iraqi Ministry of Planning Abdul-Zahra al-Hindawi attributed the hiking inflation rates in the country to import reliance and the high exchange rate of the U.S. dollar against the domestic currency.

In a statement to Shafaq News Agency earlier, Abdul-Zahra said that both "internal and external factors" contribute to the growing inflation rates in Iraq.

"Shortage of some commodities and the rarity of others, like foodstuff and construction material, brought their prices higher. This, in addition to supply chains strains, led to a surge in inflation indices worldwide. The United States, Russia, and even the countries of the region are coping with the same struggle because their economies are linked to the international market."

"The high demand on those commodities and the huge monetary cluster commuting inside the market, in addition to the already devaluated dinar, are pushing the inflation rates upwards."

The economic expert, Dergham Mohammad Ali, told Shafaq News Agency, "the inflation rate's surge last month was fueled by the rise of the consumer's exchange rate, which is in turn influenced by the global rise of basic commodities prices."

"The cumulative impact of the delay of the budget and government formation, and the consequent hesitation of suppliers, creates a state of stagnation, sending the consumer's exchange rate to further heights."

https://shafaq.com/en/Economy/Inflation-rate-in-Iraq-rises-by-0-3

Inflation rate in Iraq rises by 0.3% 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum