Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Guru Vital Brad says - the everyday person wasn't supposed to know about this Iraqi dinar DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Guru Vital Brad says - the everyday person wasn't supposed to know about this Iraqi dinar

Go down

Guru Vital Brad says - the everyday person wasn't supposed to know about this Iraqi dinar Empty Guru Vital Brad says - the everyday person wasn't supposed to know about this Iraqi dinar

Post by RamblerNash Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:56 pm

Guru Vital Brad   

Question "Why is this [the Iraqi dinar] not really well known?  Why isn't this mainstream?"  This goes back to the Kuwaiti dinar when that revalued, no one knew about it except for top government officials, top military personnel, people in the know...it was like it never happened except these people became very rich...that happened under George Bush Sr.  The same thing was supposed to happen smoothly under George Bush Jr...I'm sure it wasn't expected to go this long...the everyday person wasn't supposed to know about this Iraqi dinar...
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down