Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Bruce says - Iraq is ready to go and they started shipping it a week ago and I think the numbers that we've heard in a rate in the country, we will have a different rate DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Bruce says - Iraq is ready to go and they started shipping it a week ago and I think the numbers that we've heard in a rate in the country, we will have a different rate

Go down

Bruce says - Iraq is ready to go and they started shipping it a week ago and I think the numbers that we've heard in a rate in the country, we will have a different rate Empty Bruce says - Iraq is ready to go and they started shipping it a week ago and I think the numbers that we've heard in a rate in the country, we will have a different rate

Post by RamblerNash Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:46 pm

We have heard that Bondholders were going to get an email today or tomorrow that would give them access to their funds and if they do, this may take the whole weekend and then they will be up and running and that will be 20% of their total and then access to the remaining 80% in 6 months.

Now when it comes to us, we've heard that this will go down in the next few days and is about to go live. Things are happening right now: the military on the move across the country.

Some of you may be aware. Some of this is political, but I think we'll see the possibility of using the emergency alert system in a day or so and starting today, tomorrow but under constitutional law, rather than Marshal's Act, active duty military and reserve and they're there to take advantage of Military Law, so we'll see how it looks this weekend.

It's one of these things where all these pieces come together globally, the QFS comes together to go and the StarLink system and Iraq is ready to go and they started shipping it a week ago and I think the numbers that we've heard in a rate in the country, we will have a different rate, but we have discussed this like what Dr. Shabibi talked about ten years ago, and I think it will be as high or much higher.

It's really nice that we're able to share what we can, and some things that are just private, like what's going on out west and some good things about the Miama Reno and Zurich bondholders, and what we're hearing is that this will continue to very short time - heard Saturday notified early Saturday morning and they were cleaning up the WF charts; they may not find everyone, but they will after appointments are made. I think we're going to see some really positive things this weekend. – We could start on Saturday but I'm not sure.

And that's what I wanted to bring tonight. There are some things that will come true in the next few days. Let us pray the call and Lord God, thank you very much for having been able to share and thank you for keeping us all. healthy and thank you for Bob and Sue and thank you for the blessing to come - Amen and Amen and we'll talk soon,
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Posts : 24021
Join date : 2015-02-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum