Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bruce says - Iraq is ready to go and they started shipping it a week ago and I think the numbers that we've heard in a rate in the country, we will have a different rate I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bruce says - Iraq is ready to go and they started shipping it a week ago and I think the numbers that we've heard in a rate in the country, we will have a different rate I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Bruce says - Iraq is ready to go and they started shipping it a week ago and I think the numbers that we've heard in a rate in the country, we will have a different rate I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bruce says - Iraq is ready to go and they started shipping it a week ago and I think the numbers that we've heard in a rate in the country, we will have a different rate I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bruce says - Iraq is ready to go and they started shipping it a week ago and I think the numbers that we've heard in a rate in the country, we will have a different rate I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bruce says - Iraq is ready to go and they started shipping it a week ago and I think the numbers that we've heard in a rate in the country, we will have a different rate I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bruce says - Iraq is ready to go and they started shipping it a week ago and I think the numbers that we've heard in a rate in the country, we will have a different rate I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bruce says - Iraq is ready to go and they started shipping it a week ago and I think the numbers that we've heard in a rate in the country, we will have a different rate I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bruce says - Iraq is ready to go and they started shipping it a week ago and I think the numbers that we've heard in a rate in the country, we will have a different rate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bruce says - Iraq is ready to go and they started shipping it a week ago and I think the numbers that we've heard in a rate in the country, we will have a different rate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bruce says - Iraq is ready to go and they started shipping it a week ago and I think the numbers that we've heard in a rate in the country, we will have a different rate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bruce says - Iraq is ready to go and they started shipping it a week ago and I think the numbers that we've heard in a rate in the country, we will have a different rate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bruce says - Iraq is ready to go and they started shipping it a week ago and I think the numbers that we've heard in a rate in the country, we will have a different rate I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bruce says - Iraq is ready to go and they started shipping it a week ago and I think the numbers that we've heard in a rate in the country, we will have a different rate I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bruce says - Iraq is ready to go and they started shipping it a week ago and I think the numbers that we've heard in a rate in the country, we will have a different rate I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bruce says - Iraq is ready to go and they started shipping it a week ago and I think the numbers that we've heard in a rate in the country, we will have a different rate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Bruce says - Iraq is ready to go and they started shipping it a week ago and I think the numbers that we've heard in a rate in the country, we will have a different rate I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Bruce says - Iraq is ready to go and they started shipping it a week ago and I think the numbers that we've heard in a rate in the country, we will have a different rate I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Bruce says - Iraq is ready to go and they started shipping it a week ago and I think the numbers that we've heard in a rate in the country, we will have a different rate I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Bruce says - Iraq is ready to go and they started shipping it a week ago and I think the numbers that we've heard in a rate in the country, we will have a different rate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Bruce says - Iraq is ready to go and they started shipping it a week ago and I think the numbers that we've heard in a rate in the country, we will have a different rate

Go down

Bruce says - Iraq is ready to go and they started shipping it a week ago and I think the numbers that we've heard in a rate in the country, we will have a different rate Empty Bruce says - Iraq is ready to go and they started shipping it a week ago and I think the numbers that we've heard in a rate in the country, we will have a different rate

Post by RamblerNash Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:46 pm

We have heard that Bondholders were going to get an email today or tomorrow that would give them access to their funds and if they do, this may take the whole weekend and then they will be up and running and that will be 20% of their total and then access to the remaining 80% in 6 months.

Now when it comes to us, we've heard that this will go down in the next few days and is about to go live. Things are happening right now: the military on the move across the country.

Some of you may be aware. Some of this is political, but I think we'll see the possibility of using the emergency alert system in a day or so and starting today, tomorrow but under constitutional law, rather than Marshal's Act, active duty military and reserve and they're there to take advantage of Military Law, so we'll see how it looks this weekend.

It's one of these things where all these pieces come together globally, the QFS comes together to go and the StarLink system and Iraq is ready to go and they started shipping it a week ago and I think the numbers that we've heard in a rate in the country, we will have a different rate, but we have discussed this like what Dr. Shabibi talked about ten years ago, and I think it will be as high or much higher.

It's really nice that we're able to share what we can, and some things that are just private, like what's going on out west and some good things about the Miama Reno and Zurich bondholders, and what we're hearing is that this will continue to very short time - heard Saturday notified early Saturday morning and they were cleaning up the WF charts; they may not find everyone, but they will after appointments are made. I think we're going to see some really positive things this weekend. – We could start on Saturday but I'm not sure.

And that's what I wanted to bring tonight. There are some things that will come true in the next few days. Let us pray the call and Lord God, thank you very much for having been able to share and thank you for keeping us all. healthy and thank you for Bob and Sue and thank you for the blessing to come - Amen and Amen and we'll talk soon,

Bruce says - Iraq is ready to go and they started shipping it a week ago and I think the numbers that we've heard in a rate in the country, we will have a different rate 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum