Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Beware of post RV investment scammers!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Beware of post RV investment scammers!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Beware of post RV investment scammers!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Beware of post RV investment scammers!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Beware of post RV investment scammers!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Beware of post RV investment scammers!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Beware of post RV investment scammers!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Beware of post RV investment scammers!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Beware of post RV investment scammers!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Beware of post RV investment scammers!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Beware of post RV investment scammers!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Beware of post RV investment scammers!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Beware of post RV investment scammers!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Beware of post RV investment scammers!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Beware of post RV investment scammers!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Beware of post RV investment scammers!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Beware of post RV investment scammers!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Beware of post RV investment scammers!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Beware of post RV investment scammers!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Beware of post RV investment scammers!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Beware of post RV investment scammers!!!!!!

+3
hubby
1alaskan
Capthook
7 posters

Go down

Beware of post RV investment scammers!!!!!! Empty Beware of post RV investment scammers!!!!!!

Post by Capthook Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:50 pm

Having been a part of a few dinar sites since I started in this investment I had come to realize you can trust no one but God and yourself. One site that went to paid site is pumping out post investment opportunities and all you who belong to the site need to be very cautious of who you involve your post investment wealth with. The red flag went up for me when the site went paid and just listening to a call that would in fact put your money at risk in foreign trading markets and the best part is you have no clue who the folks are to start off with! It appears that the site owners have always intended of making money off of those who would follow and these members will defend the site owners and not even have a clue to what are these folks backgrounds or past business dealings. It is sad to say but many will have their money taken from them. You have no clue who you are dealing with and you must step back a bit a re-evaluate if you will expose yourself and family to possibly loosing countless amount of money. I have been taken and seen it all too many times. ((((((((((( INVESTOR BEWARE)))))))))))))

Capthook

Back to top Go down

Beware of post RV investment scammers!!!!!! Empty Re: Beware of post RV investment scammers!!!!!!

Post by 1alaskan Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:57 pm

Capt,

Your words are so true, If you read some of the posts on all the sites, free and paid, I'm guessing paid as I refuse to pay, they are already starting up. Posts for this CC and that CC. Oh, the CC's are free, and then they bombard you with email after email on "working" with them. Run as fast as you can.

Folks, please heed the capt's words, and double check everyone who wants your money.

JMHO
Now is good
North of sixty

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Beware of post RV investment scammers!!!!!! Empty Re: Beware of post RV investment scammers!!!!!!

Post by Capthook Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:10 pm

CULTLEADER7 wrote:Very true....and there are quite a few investment pumpers on here.

What proceeds from the mouth comes from the heart. If you listen to someone long enough you they will reveal what is truly in their heart and there is a whole lot of revealing going on.

Capthook

Back to top Go down

Post by hubby Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:57 pm

Like the song says, She cant take you anywhere you dont aready know how to go. You have to be very careful, like has been stated many times, you are intering a new life. You have to adapt to the new style, learn, new techniques to everyday task, protect you and your family.

hubby

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:56 pm

Just one of many, I'm afraid

JMHO
Now is better
North of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Capthook Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:00 pm

whoop-de-do wrote:http://danatkinson.thetruth.tripod.com/DanAtkinsonCrimes/dan_atkinson.htm
This is who the paid members are paying. Disgusting.

If those claims are true then folks really need to set the pause button on doing any investments with their group.

Capthook

Back to top Go down

Beware of post RV investment scammers!!!!!! Empty --Emailed to me from PTR live call Toney states that revalue tonight with a rate of $4.40 07/18/2011 (copied from dinar recaps)

Post by dinardiva Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:51 pm

--Emailed to me from PTR live call Toney states that revalue tonight with a rate of $4.40 07/18/2011

[Epson78] [debtarheelgirl] OOOOOOOOO MY WORD I am listening live to PTR call - Tony states that - our evening is their morning verification that all the banks did have the revalue dinar rate of $4.40 on their doors has been like that for the last two days... This is the night we wake up to a rate, its out in CBI at $4.40 and being loaded to FOREX and CBI to show tomorrow morning - Stay positive as its here - the day isn't over - when CBI updates we may be down to last 6 hours of this RV appearing....and he says the $4.40 rate is to the GBP is $7.04 WOOO JESUS He says this is really it folks!!!
[Epson78] i didn't transcribe it so it's ok i stole somoen else trasncription

*Fpark121 "DINAR RV RATE $4.40" post at OOMF 07/18/2011

Hello Everyone, I have something very important to say this evening! I will say this, over the last two years there have been alot of things said by OKIE, Some didn't come true, But most did, It just took a little while before the rest of us out here heard about it..I am one that didn't trust OKIE to much..But this very important last RV call by OKIE IS THE TRUTH, I have that "CONFIRMED" by my friend that is a Supervisor over a Military protected Oil field that lives in IRAQ just outside of Baghdad..OKIE is right about the Rate & The Date posted outside the Bank In Baghdad at $4.40...My friend had CONFIRMED Both..TODAY!!..OKIE is also right about the coins & lower denom being issued & already in use..Personally, I am just waiting for the Rate to show up on Forex,CBI,Etc..At anytime According to my friend in IRAQ..There is NO LOP!!! Thanks OKIE for all the hard work over the years...Now, Its done, let's just sit back & wait for the Green Light!! I have to give a big thanks to one of my friends for leading me to the IRAQI DINAR IVESTMENT!! Please everyone..Give your 10% to a charity of your choice...God Bless You All...
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tampadinar Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:09 pm

All you have to do is google Dan Atkinson Dinar and Tony Renfrow dinar to see the real story on these guys.

tampadinar

Back to top Go down

Post by wizkid Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:36 pm

I like this one. His words and tone are just like all the calls. Funny stuff Gotta love Tony

"If you can't handle the truth, you might as well turn this off right now"

wizkid

Back to top Go down

Post by Capthook Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:14 pm

wizkid wrote:I like this one. His words and tone are just like all the calls. Funny stuff Gotta love Tony

"If you can't handle the truth, you might as well turn this off right now"

Wow!! Thanks for the video letting us know just what Tony Renfro is all about. Multi Level Scammers.
And the E-Fuel man Dan Atkinson has profitted big time on others ignorance on the NO-Fuel additives. You may even know folks who lost money in this same venture. Tell you folks buyer beware! You subscribed to Dam and Tony's next venture. ((((((YOU)))))))

Capthook

Back to top Go down

Post by whoop-de-do Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:26 pm

Ahhh yeah, Hotdog renfrowwwww, did you WAKE UP TO THE NEW RATE THIS MORNING???
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, ETC :afro: :evil:

whoop-de-do

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum