Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Guru Vital Brad says - I hope just like Kuwait the Iraqi dinar revalues and the people 'in the know' benefit from it (Hope Means It's A Fraud! There Are No Facts! LOL) DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Guru Vital Brad says - I hope just like Kuwait the Iraqi dinar revalues and the people 'in the know' benefit from it (Hope Means It's A Fraud! There Are No Facts! LOL)

Go down

Guru Vital Brad says - I hope just like Kuwait the Iraqi dinar revalues and the people 'in the know' benefit from it (Hope Means It's A Fraud! There Are No Facts! LOL) Empty Guru Vital Brad says - I hope just like Kuwait the Iraqi dinar revalues and the people 'in the know' benefit from it (Hope Means It's A Fraud! There Are No Facts! LOL)

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:17 am

Guru Vital Brad   

I'm just a regular guy with dinar.  I try to do research on it to figure out what's going on.  I try to gather information...and decipher through some of this stuff...I'm not a financial advisor.  I've got debt that I'm working on getting paid off.  I work a job.  I have a car payment.  Rent...I'm working the grind day-in-day-out trying to support a family...I don't know if this is ever going to happen.  I hope just like Kuwait the Iraqi dinar revalues and the people 'in the know' benefit from it.  I'm trying to let as many people know about it as possible so when it does happen it's not just the elites that are 'in the know'... everyday people have the opportunity to know about this as well.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum