Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Exchange rate first I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Exchange rate first I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Exchange rate first I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Exchange rate first I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Exchange rate first I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Exchange rate first I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Exchange rate first I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Exchange rate first I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Exchange rate first I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Exchange rate first I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Exchange rate first I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Exchange rate first I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Exchange rate first I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Exchange rate first I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Exchange rate first I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Exchange rate first I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Exchange rate first I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Exchange rate first I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Exchange rate first I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Exchange rate first I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Exchange rate first

Go down

Exchange rate first Empty Exchange rate first

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:50 pm

Exchange rate first Alsabaah-106923
Sunday 09 January 2022

Yasser Al-Metwally

It is time to adjust the exchange rate to enhance the value of the national currency (the Iraqi dinar) against the dollar.

And now that the reasons that prompted the decrease in the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar as a monetary treatment to overcome the obstacle of the country being forced to borrow externally and internally have disappeared, there is no justification for sticking to this painful measure that touched the lives of all segments of society.

The direct reason for this tight monetary policy was the drop in global oil prices with the effects of the Corona pandemic, and the world has largely overcome this difficult ordeal.

With the return of oil prices to the rise, a cash surplus was achieved that contributed to supporting and strengthening the Iraqi cash reserve, the safety valve for periodic financial crises and natural disasters.

In addition to the above, Iraq was able to close the curtain on the debts imposed on Iraq forcibly to Kuwait. These factors and indicators are encouraging to readjust the exchange rate to what it was before the revaluation of the dollar against the dinar

Iraqi.

Perhaps one of the most important reasons and justifications for the demand to return the exchange rate to its normal state is the situation and the painful effects that the citizen has endured, forcing him to give the government the opportunity to address the already dire financial situation.

The measure to reduce the exchange rates of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar has caused chaos in the market and broke down the stability that the market enjoyed at the previous rate.

The prices of materials and goods have been inflamed, which has affected the purchasing power of the citizen. You can imagine the extent of the suffering caused by the prices of medicines and basic materials for all segments of society, especially the poor, the retired and the employees.

The measures taken by the government to treat the poor segments were not equivalent to the effects of the exchange rate difference.

Accordingly, one of the tasks of the new government is to take decisions to restore the price and take strict measures against price manipulators, especially medicines and important commodities that touch the citizen's livelihood by activating the role of careful monitoring of the market.

In mentioning the prices of medicines, the Pharmacists and Physicians Syndicates must activate their role in monitoring and accountability.

For this reason, let us make readjusting the exchange rate the first task of the next government and parliament to relieve the burden of the citizen.

And a question that comes to mind, can the concerned authorities begin to gradually reduce the exchange rate until the formation of the government to mitigate the double effects on both sides of the equation?

LINK

Exchange rate first 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum