Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Minister of Planning: Tackling poverty in Iraq needs bold decisions and applicable laws and legislation I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Minister of Planning: Tackling poverty in Iraq needs bold decisions and applicable laws and legislation I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Minister of Planning: Tackling poverty in Iraq needs bold decisions and applicable laws and legislation I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Minister of Planning: Tackling poverty in Iraq needs bold decisions and applicable laws and legislation I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Minister of Planning: Tackling poverty in Iraq needs bold decisions and applicable laws and legislation I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Minister of Planning: Tackling poverty in Iraq needs bold decisions and applicable laws and legislation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Minister of Planning: Tackling poverty in Iraq needs bold decisions and applicable laws and legislation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Minister of Planning: Tackling poverty in Iraq needs bold decisions and applicable laws and legislation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Minister of Planning: Tackling poverty in Iraq needs bold decisions and applicable laws and legislation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Minister of Planning: Tackling poverty in Iraq needs bold decisions and applicable laws and legislation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Minister of Planning: Tackling poverty in Iraq needs bold decisions and applicable laws and legislation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Minister of Planning: Tackling poverty in Iraq needs bold decisions and applicable laws and legislation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Minister of Planning: Tackling poverty in Iraq needs bold decisions and applicable laws and legislation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Minister of Planning: Tackling poverty in Iraq needs bold decisions and applicable laws and legislation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Minister of Planning: Tackling poverty in Iraq needs bold decisions and applicable laws and legislation I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Minister of Planning: Tackling poverty in Iraq needs bold decisions and applicable laws and legislation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Minister of Planning: Tackling poverty in Iraq needs bold decisions and applicable laws and legislation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Minister of Planning: Tackling poverty in Iraq needs bold decisions and applicable laws and legislation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Minister of Planning: Tackling poverty in Iraq needs bold decisions and applicable laws and legislation I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Minister of Planning: Tackling poverty in Iraq needs bold decisions and applicable laws and legislation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Minister of Planning: Tackling poverty in Iraq needs bold decisions and applicable laws and legislation

Go down

Minister of Planning: Tackling poverty in Iraq needs bold decisions and applicable laws and legislation Empty Minister of Planning: Tackling poverty in Iraq needs bold decisions and applicable laws and legislation

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:18 pm

Minister of Planning: Tackling poverty in Iraq needs bold decisions and applicable laws and legislation 949896-eec44841-f2d5-4827-af0e-303e031d17cf
Monday 10 January 2022 20:25

Baghdad / NINA / - Minister of Planning Khaled Battal Al-Najm stressed that tackling poverty in Iraq needs bold decisions, applicable laws and legislation, and a review of the inclusion mechanism of the social protection network.

The minister said while chairing the meeting today, the first Monday of the Permanent Technical Committee for Poverty Alleviation Policies in Iraq, according to a statement by the Ministry of Planning: We must set a poverty criterion to determine exactly who the poor are and how to distribute resources to this segment, calling on the committee to be at the level of the task that was formed. For it, in order to reach the right and sound foundations to start a radical solution to poverty in Iraq, and this requires taking bold decisions by the government with a strong will to implement them.

According to the statement, the meeting included a presentation on the formation of the technical committee, tasks, opportunities and obstacles presented by the Executive Director-General of the Poverty Reduction Strategy, Dr. Sabah Jundi Mansour.

The statement indicated that the meeting, which was attended by the Deputy Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers, Farhad Nima Hussein, and the Undersecretaries of the Ministries of Planning, Labor and Social Affairs, and a number of general managers, university professors and representatives of civil society organizations, extensive discussions, witnessed discussions that dealt with policies to confront poverty, and the role of the Social Fund for Development in supporting villages. the poorest, according to appropriate mechanisms.”/ End 2

https://ninanews.com/Website/News/Details?key=949896

Minister of Planning: Tackling poverty in Iraq needs bold decisions and applicable laws and legislation 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum