Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
KDP nominate Hoshyar Zebari for the President of Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
KDP nominate Hoshyar Zebari for the President of Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
KDP nominate Hoshyar Zebari for the President of Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
KDP nominate Hoshyar Zebari for the President of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
KDP nominate Hoshyar Zebari for the President of Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
KDP nominate Hoshyar Zebari for the President of Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
KDP nominate Hoshyar Zebari for the President of Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
KDP nominate Hoshyar Zebari for the President of Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
KDP nominate Hoshyar Zebari for the President of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
KDP nominate Hoshyar Zebari for the President of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
KDP nominate Hoshyar Zebari for the President of Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
KDP nominate Hoshyar Zebari for the President of Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
KDP nominate Hoshyar Zebari for the President of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
KDP nominate Hoshyar Zebari for the President of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
KDP nominate Hoshyar Zebari for the President of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
KDP nominate Hoshyar Zebari for the President of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
KDP nominate Hoshyar Zebari for the President of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
KDP nominate Hoshyar Zebari for the President of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
KDP nominate Hoshyar Zebari for the President of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
KDP nominate Hoshyar Zebari for the President of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

KDP nominate Hoshyar Zebari for the President of Iraq

Go down

KDP nominate Hoshyar Zebari for the President of Iraq Empty KDP nominate Hoshyar Zebari for the President of Iraq

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:14 pm

KDP nominate Hoshyar Zebari for the President of Iraq 1642019895314
2022-01-12 12:40

Shafaq News/ A source revealed, on Wednesday, that the leader of the Kurdistan Democratic Party will run for the post of President of Iraq.

The source who spoke on condition of anonymity told Shafaq News Agency that the Kurdistan Democratic Party would nominate the leader, Hoshyar Zebari, for the post of President of the Republic.

He added that Zebari would travel tomorrow to Baghdad to file his papers to the Iraqi Parliament.

On Tuesday, the leader of the Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP), Hoshyar Zebari, commented on the news that the Party had "waived" the presidency in favor of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK).

"Some social media sites, platforms, and irresponsible cyber army published a fabricated statement saying that the Kurdistan Democratic Party has waived the position of President of the Republic." Zebari posted on Facebook.

He added, "These reports are farther from the truth and completely inaccurate, and we confirm that we did not issue such a statement."

"This sovereign position is essential for Iraq and needs first and foremost a Kurdish consensus."

On Monday, the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) decided to endorse Barham Salih for the Iraqi Presidency.

Earlier, Giyath Sawraji, a Leading figure in the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, said that the PUK and the Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP) already have an agreement on the Presidency of the Republic and the differences are on the candidate.

Sawraji told our Agency, "we have an agreement with the KDP. The Presidency of the Republic is ours. They did not nominate anyone for the position."

Hoshyar Zebari, 68, is an Iraqi politician who formerly served as the Deputy Prime Minister of Iraq in 2014 and as the Minister of Finance until 2016. He was Minister of Foreign Affairs from 2005 until 2014.

He joined the Kurdistan Democratic Party in 1979. In the 1980s, He became a member of KDP's Central Committee and its Political Bureau. In 1988, he was given charge of its foreign relations and represented the party in the United States and the United Kingdom.

https://shafaq.com/en/Iraq-News/KDP-nominate-Hoshyar-Zebari-for-the-President-of-Iraq
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum