Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Holly says - I heard yesterday that money was released to different groups DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Holly says - I heard yesterday that money was released to different groups

Go down

Holly says - I heard yesterday that money was released to different groups Empty Holly says - I heard yesterday that money was released to different groups

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:38 pm

Good morning roomies! 

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and make a trail-The road less traveled 

We are blazing new trails. We are our own pioneers forging our way in new uncharted territories. Just as our former pioneers explored new land, we are too but that land is in our hearts and minds. We are exploring higher consciousness and the world we live in we are blazing trails to break free from the matrix! Keep going! 

I heard yesterday that money was released to different groups.

As I said the other day we are in a transition week of prepping from the defunct USA Corp to the restored Republic!

It’s all good and we are closer every day to the final release. 

Stay strong and keep the faith. Stay high vibrations and be positive. We are experiencing history in the making. Do you realize how incredible it is to be alive at this moment in time to know what we know and be actively involved in it?

It’s an honor and a privilege to have our front row seats. Yes it has taken a long time but what we are part of has never been done before!

There cannot be any mistakes, there is one shot to finally defeat them at their game! We are in the end game and on the one yard line!  

Never ever give up! Ever! We are almost there! This is our month! Hold the line! Fight! 

Holly
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum