Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A proposed roadmap for the economic reform of the new government I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A proposed roadmap for the economic reform of the new government I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
A proposed roadmap for the economic reform of the new government I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A proposed roadmap for the economic reform of the new government I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A proposed roadmap for the economic reform of the new government I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A proposed roadmap for the economic reform of the new government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A proposed roadmap for the economic reform of the new government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A proposed roadmap for the economic reform of the new government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A proposed roadmap for the economic reform of the new government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A proposed roadmap for the economic reform of the new government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A proposed roadmap for the economic reform of the new government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A proposed roadmap for the economic reform of the new government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A proposed roadmap for the economic reform of the new government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A proposed roadmap for the economic reform of the new government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
A proposed roadmap for the economic reform of the new government I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
A proposed roadmap for the economic reform of the new government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
A proposed roadmap for the economic reform of the new government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
A proposed roadmap for the economic reform of the new government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
A proposed roadmap for the economic reform of the new government I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
A proposed roadmap for the economic reform of the new government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

A proposed roadmap for the economic reform of the new government

Go down

A proposed roadmap for the economic reform of the new government Empty A proposed roadmap for the economic reform of the new government

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jan 04, 2022 8:57 pm

A proposed roadmap for the economic reform of the new government 30112 

Samir Al-Nusairi

01/04/2022

Samir Al-Nusairi*

All of Iraq's political, security, economic and social problems lie in finding effective solutions to economic problems, and this means that the next government is based on the adoption of clear foundations, policies and programs that are considered a road map for economic reform and a radical and comprehensive change to the previous methodologies for reform, most of which were diagnosed in the white paper and that these policies Unfortunately, nothing significant has been achieved in the past years.

Therefore, we include below our proposals for the roadmap for the methodology of economic reform in the next phase of the new government:

First, the adoption of a new methodology for managing the economy and achieving the central goal of creating sustainable development, achieving diversity in resources, and developing economic and human structures for the sound construction of the national economy and building introductions to the transition to a market economy social.
Secondly, relying primarily on the management and distribution of public money in a transparent and fair manner, provided that the beneficiary of the results and outputs is the citizen.

Third - Activating the Higher Committee for Economic and Financial Reform, and adding to its membership representatives of the private sector, provided that a special system is established for it that is binding on the ministries to implement their decisions. His first task is to set policies and mechanisms to diversify the sources of financing the public budget and not rely on oil only.

Fourth ‐ Implementation of the principle (centralization of planning and decentralization of implementation), and this means that the Supreme Committee for Economic and Financial Reform takes charge of drawing plans and policies centrally and approving them by the Council of Ministers and distributing their implementation to specialized councils for reconstruction, investment and implementation of development projects in the economic and human fields. These councils are: ‐

* The Private Sector Council 

* Reconstruction Council  

* Small and Medium Enterprises Development Authority  

* Public Service Council

* Council to support and protect the local product, as well as to achieve sustainable economic development, create and prepare the investment climate for local and foreign investors, motivate and encourage them, and guarantee their contractual rights to attract their capital and protect them from the pressures of spoilers.

Fifthly, providing soft loans to finance small, medium and large projects and establishing a legal and institutional system for their management, development and development, as well as issuing and amending laws of the legal environment to organize the economic process, which here means issuing new laws instead of the laws issued in 2004 by the American Civil Governor Paul Bremer.

Sixth - Activating investment in the agricultural and industrial sectors, energy, tourism, services and housing, as well as working on reforming, developing and developing the banking sector through monetary policy applications, regulating the relationship and restrictions that govern financial and monetary policies, as well as a serious approach to reforming the financial system, clarity of financial policies, and automation of the customs and tax sectors. Addressing cases of failure to achieve the required growth rates in national income and to overcome the rise in unemployment and poverty rates.

* Advisor to the Association of Iraqi Private Banks

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=27059

A proposed roadmap for the economic reform of the new government 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum