Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
An economic center reveals major losses for Baghdad hotels for the year 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
An economic center reveals major losses for Baghdad hotels for the year 2021 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
An economic center reveals major losses for Baghdad hotels for the year 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
An economic center reveals major losses for Baghdad hotels for the year 2021 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
An economic center reveals major losses for Baghdad hotels for the year 2021 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
An economic center reveals major losses for Baghdad hotels for the year 2021 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
An economic center reveals major losses for Baghdad hotels for the year 2021 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
An economic center reveals major losses for Baghdad hotels for the year 2021 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
An economic center reveals major losses for Baghdad hotels for the year 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
An economic center reveals major losses for Baghdad hotels for the year 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
An economic center reveals major losses for Baghdad hotels for the year 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
An economic center reveals major losses for Baghdad hotels for the year 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
An economic center reveals major losses for Baghdad hotels for the year 2021 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
An economic center reveals major losses for Baghdad hotels for the year 2021 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
An economic center reveals major losses for Baghdad hotels for the year 2021 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
An economic center reveals major losses for Baghdad hotels for the year 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
An economic center reveals major losses for Baghdad hotels for the year 2021 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
An economic center reveals major losses for Baghdad hotels for the year 2021 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
An economic center reveals major losses for Baghdad hotels for the year 2021 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
An economic center reveals major losses for Baghdad hotels for the year 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

An economic center reveals major losses for Baghdad hotels for the year 2021

Go down

An economic center reveals major losses for Baghdad hotels for the year 2021 Empty An economic center reveals major losses for Baghdad hotels for the year 2021

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:59 pm

An economic center reveals major losses for Baghdad hotels for the year 2021 30104
The logo of the Iraqi Political Economic Center

01/03/2022

Economy News - Baghdad

The management of the Iraqi Political Economic Center revealed large financial losses in the hotels of the Iraqi capital, Baghdad, during 2021, and a very low occupancy rate that does not match the wages and salaries of its employees.

According to a questionnaire conducted by the Center through a number of interviews with managers of mixed sector hotels in Baghdad, who complained about the problems facing their work, including the general situation in the country and the accompanying events at the level of economy and security and the Corona virus pandemic, which greatly affected the work of hotels and the need to adhere to the health instructions issued From the Ministry of Health and the Iraqi Tourism Authority regarding the mechanism used in work and for various reasons, including the lack of Arab and foreign tourists and the difficulty of their entry to Iraq due to visa granting procedures and government procedures followed.

And the hotel management, according to the center, pointed to “the lack of support from the Iraqi state and government in supporting hotels and easing their burden regarding reducing taxes, electricity, water, fees and wages that are collected from hotels, especially since a large number of Arab and foreign countries in the world and due to the Corona virus pandemic have supported the hotel sector for those Countries through various tax exemptions and multiple loans aimed at strengthening the labor market in the hotel sector in their countries.

And the center, according to what was mentioned by the managing directors of hotels, the capital, Baghdad, the occupancy rates in the hotels were as follows:

1. Baghdad International Hotel
came with a year of occupancy (30%) of the total (170) rooms

2. Babylon Rotana Hotel
came with an occupancy rate of (24%) out of the total (300) rooms

3. Al-Mansour Hotel
came with an occupancy rate of (19%) out of a total of (262) rooms

4. Palestine Hotel

It came with an occupancy rate of (10%) out of a total of (348) rooms

The center also stated that "it did not obtain the statistics of the Ishtar Sheraton Hotel for reasons related to the change of hotel managers and the lack of official statistics for the year 2021 so far."

He added, "We were not able to conduct an interview with the administration of the Al-Rasheed Hotel because of the privacy of the hotel in terms of security, and the presence of the hotel within the Green Zone prevented access to an official permit from the hotel regarding the hotel's occupancy rate."

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=27053

An economic center reveals major losses for Baghdad hotels for the year 2021 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum