Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Oil signs a preliminary agreement for the Faw refinery and petrochemical complex project with a Chinese company I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Oil signs a preliminary agreement for the Faw refinery and petrochemical complex project with a Chinese company I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Oil signs a preliminary agreement for the Faw refinery and petrochemical complex project with a Chinese company I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Oil signs a preliminary agreement for the Faw refinery and petrochemical complex project with a Chinese company I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Oil signs a preliminary agreement for the Faw refinery and petrochemical complex project with a Chinese company I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Oil signs a preliminary agreement for the Faw refinery and petrochemical complex project with a Chinese company I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Oil signs a preliminary agreement for the Faw refinery and petrochemical complex project with a Chinese company I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Oil signs a preliminary agreement for the Faw refinery and petrochemical complex project with a Chinese company I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Oil signs a preliminary agreement for the Faw refinery and petrochemical complex project with a Chinese company I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Oil signs a preliminary agreement for the Faw refinery and petrochemical complex project with a Chinese company I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Oil signs a preliminary agreement for the Faw refinery and petrochemical complex project with a Chinese company I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Oil signs a preliminary agreement for the Faw refinery and petrochemical complex project with a Chinese company I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Oil signs a preliminary agreement for the Faw refinery and petrochemical complex project with a Chinese company I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Oil signs a preliminary agreement for the Faw refinery and petrochemical complex project with a Chinese company I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Oil signs a preliminary agreement for the Faw refinery and petrochemical complex project with a Chinese company I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Oil signs a preliminary agreement for the Faw refinery and petrochemical complex project with a Chinese company I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Oil signs a preliminary agreement for the Faw refinery and petrochemical complex project with a Chinese company I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Oil signs a preliminary agreement for the Faw refinery and petrochemical complex project with a Chinese company I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Oil signs a preliminary agreement for the Faw refinery and petrochemical complex project with a Chinese company I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Oil signs a preliminary agreement for the Faw refinery and petrochemical complex project with a Chinese company I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Oil signs a preliminary agreement for the Faw refinery and petrochemical complex project with a Chinese company

Go down

Oil signs a preliminary agreement for the Faw refinery and petrochemical complex project with a Chinese company Empty Oil signs a preliminary agreement for the Faw refinery and petrochemical complex project with a Chinese company

Post by RamblerNash Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:09 pm

Oil signs a preliminary agreement for the Faw refinery and petrochemical complex project with a Chinese company 30080

12/30/2021

Economy News _ Baghdad

Today, Thursday, the Ministry of Oil signed an agreement on the preliminary principles of the Al-Faw refinery and petrochemical complex project with a Chinese company.

The Minister of Oil said on the sidelines of signing the contract at a conference followed by "Al-Iqtisad News", that "the ministry, represented by the South Refineries, signed a contract with the Hualu company, affiliated with the Chinese company CNCEC, to invest the Al-Faw refinery with a capacity of 300,000 barrels per day and the petrochemical complex," noting that "the project has an investment cost of 7 One billion dollars as an initial stage, and it will rise later to more than that in its second stage.

He added, "The project will turn Iraq into a country suitable for investment in the field of refining and will provide oil derivatives within the highest international standards."

He stressed that "the technical and engineering study project for the project has been prepared since 2015 and four international companies have applied to invest in the project, and the Chinese company has won."

from his side; Hualu representative Ahmed Abdul Latif said that the company is implementing the project according to the best international technologies, stressing that the project will be the first and largest of its kind in the region.

He explained that "the first phase will be the construction of the Al-Faw refinery, which will produce up to 300,000 barrels per day, up to 7 to 8 billion dollars, and the second phase will be the construction of the petrochemical complex, with a production of 3 million tons annually, at an investment cost of 12 billion dollars."

He pointed out that "the project would meet the needs of oil derivatives, reduce the import of oil derivatives significantly, and provide job opportunities for Iraqis."

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=27041

Oil signs a preliminary agreement for the Faw refinery and petrochemical complex project with a Chinese company 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum