Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Economist: The Finance Minister's statements about layoffs in the coming years are a "bubble" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Economist: The Finance Minister's statements about layoffs in the coming years are a "bubble" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Economist: The Finance Minister's statements about layoffs in the coming years are a "bubble" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Economist: The Finance Minister's statements about layoffs in the coming years are a "bubble" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Economist: The Finance Minister's statements about layoffs in the coming years are a "bubble" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Economist: The Finance Minister's statements about layoffs in the coming years are a "bubble" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Economist: The Finance Minister's statements about layoffs in the coming years are a "bubble" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Economist: The Finance Minister's statements about layoffs in the coming years are a "bubble" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Economist: The Finance Minister's statements about layoffs in the coming years are a "bubble" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Economist: The Finance Minister's statements about layoffs in the coming years are a "bubble" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Economist: The Finance Minister's statements about layoffs in the coming years are a "bubble" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Economist: The Finance Minister's statements about layoffs in the coming years are a "bubble" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Economist: The Finance Minister's statements about layoffs in the coming years are a "bubble" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Economist: The Finance Minister's statements about layoffs in the coming years are a "bubble" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Economist: The Finance Minister's statements about layoffs in the coming years are a "bubble" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Economist: The Finance Minister's statements about layoffs in the coming years are a "bubble" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Economist: The Finance Minister's statements about layoffs in the coming years are a "bubble" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Economist: The Finance Minister's statements about layoffs in the coming years are a "bubble" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Economist: The Finance Minister's statements about layoffs in the coming years are a "bubble" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Economist: The Finance Minister's statements about layoffs in the coming years are a "bubble" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Economist: The Finance Minister's statements about layoffs in the coming years are a "bubble"

Go down

Economist: The Finance Minister's statements about layoffs in the coming years are a "bubble" Empty Economist: The Finance Minister's statements about layoffs in the coming years are a "bubble"

Post by RamblerNash Tue Dec 28, 2021 10:25 pm

Economist: The Finance Minister's statements about layoffs in the coming years are a "bubble" 947110-3955e76a-15e2-4f94-abb2-770bf70f5626
Monday 27 December 2021 13:17

Baghdad / NINA / - An expert in economic affairs, Raad Twij, criticized the statements of Finance Minister Ali Allawi about laying off employees in the coming years, describing these statements of laying off the workforce as "a bubble."

Twig said in a statement to the National Iraqi News Agency ( NINA ): "One of the things that is confirmed and proven is that the Iraqi economy is one of the rentier economies that depends mainly on oil, as the dependence of the general budget is more than 90% on oil imports, and it is known that the oil market depends mainly on oil. on demand and supply.

He added: "The statement of the Minister of Finance that the demand for oil is inelastic even after 25 years is an inaccurate statement due to the increasing global population growth and the diversified use of oil. Iraq went through it several times in the years 2008, 2015 and 2019 as a result of the drop in oil prices.

He explained that, "With the presence of a workforce working in the public sector and a total of 6 million retirees, we have not seen any government move to restructure this workforce and transform it from a low-productivity workforce to a high-productivity force that works to cover its operating costs."

Tawij suggested establishing a Ministry of Manpower aimed at reforming and absorbing unemployment, noting: “The establishment of the ministry must work to address a major economic problem, especially what was mentioned that the amounts allocated to retirees are about 19 trillion dinars and are expected to reach 25 trillion dinars in the coming years.”/ End 8

https://ninanews.com/Website/News/Details?key=947110

Economist: The Finance Minister's statements about layoffs in the coming years are a "bubble" 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum