Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Abdul-Hassan Al-Shammari to / NINA /: For the success of the state's economic policy in light of theft of public money I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Abdul-Hassan Al-Shammari to / NINA /: For the success of the state's economic policy in light of theft of public money I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Abdul-Hassan Al-Shammari to / NINA /: For the success of the state's economic policy in light of theft of public money I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Abdul-Hassan Al-Shammari to / NINA /: For the success of the state's economic policy in light of theft of public money I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Abdul-Hassan Al-Shammari to / NINA /: For the success of the state's economic policy in light of theft of public money I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Abdul-Hassan Al-Shammari to / NINA /: For the success of the state's economic policy in light of theft of public money I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Abdul-Hassan Al-Shammari to / NINA /: For the success of the state's economic policy in light of theft of public money I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Abdul-Hassan Al-Shammari to / NINA /: For the success of the state's economic policy in light of theft of public money I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Abdul-Hassan Al-Shammari to / NINA /: For the success of the state's economic policy in light of theft of public money I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Abdul-Hassan Al-Shammari to / NINA /: For the success of the state's economic policy in light of theft of public money I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Abdul-Hassan Al-Shammari to / NINA /: For the success of the state's economic policy in light of theft of public money I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Abdul-Hassan Al-Shammari to / NINA /: For the success of the state's economic policy in light of theft of public money I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Abdul-Hassan Al-Shammari to / NINA /: For the success of the state's economic policy in light of theft of public money I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Abdul-Hassan Al-Shammari to / NINA /: For the success of the state's economic policy in light of theft of public money I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Abdul-Hassan Al-Shammari to / NINA /: For the success of the state's economic policy in light of theft of public money I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Abdul-Hassan Al-Shammari to / NINA /: For the success of the state's economic policy in light of theft of public money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Abdul-Hassan Al-Shammari to / NINA /: For the success of the state's economic policy in light of theft of public money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Abdul-Hassan Al-Shammari to / NINA /: For the success of the state's economic policy in light of theft of public money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Abdul-Hassan Al-Shammari to / NINA /: For the success of the state's economic policy in light of theft of public money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Abdul-Hassan Al-Shammari to / NINA /: For the success of the state's economic policy in light of theft of public money I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Abdul-Hassan Al-Shammari to / NINA /: For the success of the state's economic policy in light of theft of public money

Go down

Abdul-Hassan Al-Shammari to / NINA /: For the success of the state's economic policy in light of theft of public money Empty Abdul-Hassan Al-Shammari to / NINA /: For the success of the state's economic policy in light of theft of public money

Post by RamblerNash Sun Dec 26, 2021 10:01 pm

Abdul-Hassan Al-Shammari to / NINA /: For the success of the state's economic policy in light of theft of public money 946906-f3dd7076-5ae4-42e3-8644-00b8c2532fe2
Sunday 26 December 2021 11:23

Baghdad / NINA / - The economic expert, Abdul Hassan Al-Shammari, confirmed that the state's economic policy cannot succeed in light of the theft of public money by parties, forces and political figures.

He told the National Iraqi News Agency ( NINA ) that the success of the public housing policy, for example, depends on the state's economic policy, housing plans and instructions, in addition to the policy of easing the burdens of citizens.

Al-Shammari asked: Is the state's policy to support the citizen? Noting that the ruling parties have no clear policy other than the policy of stealing public money./End 3

https://ninanews.com/Website/News/Details?key=946906
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum