Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
A third attack against a convoy of the US-led Coalition today I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A third attack against a convoy of the US-led Coalition today I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
A third attack against a convoy of the US-led Coalition today I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A third attack against a convoy of the US-led Coalition today I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
A third attack against a convoy of the US-led Coalition today I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A third attack against a convoy of the US-led Coalition today I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A third attack against a convoy of the US-led Coalition today I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A third attack against a convoy of the US-led Coalition today I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A third attack against a convoy of the US-led Coalition today I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A third attack against a convoy of the US-led Coalition today I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A third attack against a convoy of the US-led Coalition today I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A third attack against a convoy of the US-led Coalition today I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A third attack against a convoy of the US-led Coalition today I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A third attack against a convoy of the US-led Coalition today I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A third attack against a convoy of the US-led Coalition today I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A third attack against a convoy of the US-led Coalition today I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
A third attack against a convoy of the US-led Coalition today I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
A third attack against a convoy of the US-led Coalition today I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
A third attack against a convoy of the US-led Coalition today I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
A third attack against a convoy of the US-led Coalition today I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

A third attack against a convoy of the US-led Coalition today

Go down

A third attack against a convoy of the US-led Coalition today Empty A third attack against a convoy of the US-led Coalition today

Post by RamblerNash Sun Dec 26, 2021 9:58 pm

A third attack against a convoy of the US-led Coalition today 1640535923514
2021-12-26 09:36

Shafaq News/ A blast from a roadside bomb reportedly hit a convoy of the US-led Global coalition in the north of the Iraqi capital, Baghdad.

A source told Shafaq News agency that the explosion targeted a supply convoy of the Coalition inside al-Tarmiyah District, north of Baghdad.

The attack caused no damages to the convoy but harmed a civilian vehicle passing near the site, the source said, no human casualties were reported.

Earlier today, two similar attacks targeted a convoy of the Coalition in Babel and al-Anbar.

Observers believe that Iran-backed Iraqi factions orchestrate these nearly daily attacks against the convoys of the US-led Coalition in Iraq. The frequency of the attacks launched by the factions loyal to Iran increased drastically since the assassination of the Commander of Quds Force, Qassem Soleimani, and the Deputy Head of al-Hashd al-Shaabi Authority, Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, in Baghdad in January 2020.

Heading into the first part of next year -with Qasem Soleimani's assassination anniversary, government formation process, and few other milestones- U.S. officials on multiple occasions anticipated an exacerbation of the attacks against U.S. interests in Iraq and Syria.

A main reason for the U.S. officials to believe that Iranian-backed groups will increase attacks against U.S. troops in Iraq and Syria around the new year is the U.S. combat forces scheduled conversion to an advisory role in Iraq on Dec. 31, per the agreement sealed between Washington and Baghdad.

On Dec. 9, the Iraqi government announced that U.S. troops had ended their combat mission. In reality, U.S. troops in Iraq made the transition to a training mission in July 2020, and thousands of U.S. troops will remain in both Iraq and Syria in this advisory role into 2022. The announcement was meant to ease pressure on the Iraqi government by Iranian-backed groups.

https://shafaq.com/en/Iraq-News/A-third-attack-against-a-convoy-of-the-US-led-Coalition-today

A third attack against a convoy of the US-led Coalition today 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum