Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

MarkZ: "I am still hearing very positive things on all fronts from Iraq to Zurich to the 3 different redemption areas here in the US" (Only 3??? Shouldn't There Be Hundreds For The Scam To Work Properly? LOL) 12/23/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

MarkZ: "I am still hearing very positive things on all fronts from Iraq to Zurich to the 3 different redemption areas here in the US" (Only 3??? Shouldn't There Be Hundreds For The Scam To Work Properly? LOL) 12/23/21

Go down

MarkZ: "I am still hearing very positive things on all fronts from Iraq to Zurich to the 3 different redemption areas here in the US" (Only 3??? Shouldn't There Be Hundreds For The Scam To Work Properly? LOL) 12/23/21 Empty MarkZ: "I am still hearing very positive things on all fronts from Iraq to Zurich to the 3 different redemption areas here in the US" (Only 3??? Shouldn't There Be Hundreds For The Scam To Work Properly? LOL) 12/23/21

Post by RamblerNash Thu Dec 23, 2021 10:50 pm

Member: I pray we hear good news today that things have progressed

Member: hopefully it'll be a Green Christmas!

Member: Good Morning and Merry Christmas. I’m asking Santa for a fat bank account and a skinny body. Unfortunately he mixed them up last year!

MZ: Good Morning…I am hearing some interesting stuff.  I am hearing a number of whales are staying in place over the holiday season. They are still expecting it “any moment”. They were told Sunday is a good possibility if it doesn’t occur before then.

MZ: Some folks though are leaving today to get home for the holidays. They will head home then try to go back in place on Sunday or Monday.

MZ: But being told they are still pushing hard to get this out within the next few days. If possible. I hope they make it. Don’t throw in the towel yet…..I am still hearing very positive things on all fronts from Iraq to Zurich to the 3 different redemption areas here in the US.

MZ: We should focus on family and the reason for the season. If we get this in the next couple of days it will be a Christmas miracle and big bonus…..But, they are still saying we are in an excellent spot.

Member: Still hoping Notifications around Christmas or early next week……

Member: Do you know if the redemption centers are staffed and working all across the US or just in certain cities?

MZ: I have heard from some in Texas and 3 centers on the east coast who are all planning on being open all through the holidays except Christmas day and half of Christmas eve…..they will also be open and staffed on Sun the 2th….so I believe it’s a a nationwide thing.

Member: Will there be a redemption center in Puerto Rico?

MZ: Yes….If you have been following this a long time you will have heard of “Bluwolf” who is an intel provider from Puerto Rico. Hearing there will be one 100% in New San Juan.  There may be others as well.

Member: Mark do you know if there is any validity to Wolverine says in terms of Tier 4b starting before Christmas?

Member: Will Nesara start when the RV happens?

MZ: Mr. C says yes….100% certain Nesara will start with the RV….and I agree

Member: Fingers crossed the Holly/Wolverine Intel is legit.

Member: You’re saying that these whales and bond holders have been “in place” for weeks now? Just sitting there???

Member: It would totally suck if we have another broke, busted and disgusted Christmas.

Member: I feel like we’re in a sequel of “The Boy Who Cried Wolf”

Member: how long do the whales and rv centers stay in place till they give up?

Member: Who or what opens the St. Germain Trust?

MZ: I cannot tell you who….let’s just say trustees open it.

Member: Who are the recipients of the St. Germaine Trust?

MZ: All of humanity are the recipients.

Member: I have heard on st. Germaine trust is that it opens on Christmas. we won't see benefit for likely 3 months or so as they need to go through the processes of setting up programs and moving money

Member: So, will we et St. Nick or St. Germaine this Christmas?

MZ: I think I would prefer St. Germaine.

Member: Dow now over 36,000. +250.72

Member: Dont sweat the Dow folks - stock market can never run ahead of the economy - being manipulated

Member: Stock market is fantasyland!

Member: Did you see this headline? "On Thursday, Israel led a 10-country simulation of a sophisticated cyberattack on the world’s financial market in a bid to prepare for such an incident."

Member: All these countries are in trouble because their current money is backed by paper and pretend! It is good that they go bankrupt! We are bankrupt! That is what is pushing the GCR

Member:  Wells Fargo, Bank of America and other banks temporarily close hundreds of branches. Sign of QFS taking place !?

Member: Many Orthodox Christians around the world celebrate Christmas Day on or near January 7. This is because their churches use a different calendar to figure out when their holidays are.

Member: MarkZ just wanted to Thank you so much for all you do to keep us informed!!! You are the Best!!! Mods too!

Member: See everyone tonight with hopefully some great news……

MZ: Back up channel is right here folks. Looks like YouTube is taking the regular channel down for a week. 

MarkZ: "I am still hearing very positive things on all fronts from Iraq to Zurich to the 3 different redemption areas here in the US" (Only 3??? Shouldn't There Be Hundreds For The Scam To Work Properly? LOL) 12/23/21 Promot13
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum