Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

New Guru Wolverine: "The only valuable intel you will get from me and Holly is from boots on the ground and not from some third party" (Is Holly Still Vibrating On High? LOL) 12/20/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

New Guru Wolverine: "The only valuable intel you will get from me and Holly is from boots on the ground and not from some third party" (Is Holly Still Vibrating On High? LOL) 12/20/21

Go down

New Guru Wolverine: "The only valuable intel you will get from me and Holly is from boots on the ground and not from some third party" (Is Holly Still Vibrating On High? LOL) 12/20/21 Empty New Guru Wolverine: "The only valuable intel you will get from me and Holly is from boots on the ground and not from some third party" (Is Holly Still Vibrating On High? LOL) 12/20/21

Post by RamblerNash Wed Dec 22, 2021 12:17 am

Received a call from a high source that everything is ready to go and that this week they’ll be loading the codes for the GCR.

The first ones to go will be the German bonds and some Yellow Dragon bonds.

Tomorrow ( Tuesday) we will get a better picture on where we stand and when the 4B will be released.

They are doing everything possible to get this started before Christmas. Things might change tomorrow and we might hear much better news. I will receive a confirmation call tomorrow and if we do go liquid then you will hear an opera.

All whales have been told to remain in Reno and are waiting for the biggest transfer of wealth that has ever happened in the history of this planet and all of you are the Chosen Ones and so thank God every day for this incredible gift you have been bestowed.

There has been tons of misinformation coming from many places and like Holly said it’s going to get crazy when we are reaching the finish line.

The only valuable intel you will get from me and Holly is from boots on the ground and not from some third party.

Our job is to help people as much as possible through their journey and to be honest we have not been right most of the time as it is a moving target and most times the intel we do receive is misinformation.

From now on the only intel you will receive is from people that have the power to open the gates.

Let’s all pray that tomorrow ( Tuesday) will be a fantastic day for all of us.

Keep your vibrations high and be patient and have faith as this baby is actually going to get released any day now.

God bless

The Wolverine

New Guru Wolverine: "The only valuable intel you will get from me and Holly is from boots on the ground and not from some third party" (Is Holly Still Vibrating On High? LOL) 12/20/21 Scree696
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum