Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Iraq fulfills its obligations to Kuwait under UNCC supervision I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Iraq fulfills its obligations to Kuwait under UNCC supervision I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Iraq fulfills its obligations to Kuwait under UNCC supervision I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Iraq fulfills its obligations to Kuwait under UNCC supervision I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iraq fulfills its obligations to Kuwait under UNCC supervision I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraq fulfills its obligations to Kuwait under UNCC supervision I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq fulfills its obligations to Kuwait under UNCC supervision I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraq fulfills its obligations to Kuwait under UNCC supervision I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq fulfills its obligations to Kuwait under UNCC supervision I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq fulfills its obligations to Kuwait under UNCC supervision I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq fulfills its obligations to Kuwait under UNCC supervision I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq fulfills its obligations to Kuwait under UNCC supervision I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq fulfills its obligations to Kuwait under UNCC supervision I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq fulfills its obligations to Kuwait under UNCC supervision I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq fulfills its obligations to Kuwait under UNCC supervision I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq fulfills its obligations to Kuwait under UNCC supervision I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq fulfills its obligations to Kuwait under UNCC supervision I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq fulfills its obligations to Kuwait under UNCC supervision I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq fulfills its obligations to Kuwait under UNCC supervision I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq fulfills its obligations to Kuwait under UNCC supervision I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Iraq fulfills its obligations to Kuwait under UNCC supervision

Go down

Iraq fulfills its obligations to Kuwait under UNCC supervision Empty Iraq fulfills its obligations to Kuwait under UNCC supervision

Post by RamblerNash Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:37 pm

Iraq fulfills its obligations to Kuwait under UNCC supervision 1640119199922
2021-12-21 12:40

Shafaq News/ The Central Bank of Iraq announced, on Tuesday, that Iraq paid the last payment to Kuwait, amounting to 44 million dollars.

The Bank said that "the last installment of the State of Kuwait's compensation was paid.”

"Iraq has completed the full payment of the compensation amounts approved by the United Nations Compensation Committee of the UN Security Council, with a total of 52.4 billion US dollars for the State of Kuwait."

It added, "It is hoped that the last payment of compensation will contribute to removing Iraq from Chapter VII, as well as its impact on reintegrating the Iraqi banking system into the global banking system."

Under the United Nations Compensation Commission (UNCC), Kuwait and Iraq agreed that payments would gradually increase from 0.5 percent of Iraqi oil proceeds in 2018 to 1.5 percent in 2019 and 3 percent in both 2020 and 2021.

Located in Villa La Pelouse within United Nations Office in Geneva, Switzerland., UNCC was created to process claims and pay compensation for losses and damage suffered due to Iraq's unlawful invasion and occupation of Kuwait in 1990-91.

https://shafaq.com/en/Economy/Iraq-fulfills-its-obligations-to-Kuwait-under-UNCC-supervision
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum