Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Guru Pimpy: "it certainly looks like they're trying to line themselves up with some type of plan to be reinstated..." (Oh? Is That What A Stable Monetary Policy Is? LOL) 12/19/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Guru Pimpy: "it certainly looks like they're trying to line themselves up with some type of plan to be reinstated..." (Oh? Is That What A Stable Monetary Policy Is? LOL) 12/19/21

Go down

Guru Pimpy: "it certainly looks like they're trying to line themselves up with some type of plan to be reinstated..." (Oh? Is That What A Stable Monetary Policy Is? LOL) 12/19/21 Empty Guru Pimpy: "it certainly looks like they're trying to line themselves up with some type of plan to be reinstated..." (Oh? Is That What A Stable Monetary Policy Is? LOL) 12/19/21

Post by RamblerNash Mon Dec 20, 2021 12:04 am

Guru Pimpy 

I think we're way closer to having the real rate of the Iraqi dinar come out than we ever been before.  I don't know what that rate is and I have no idea when it's going to happen and anybody that tells you different is full of crap.  Nobody knows the rate.  Nobody knows the date.  Nobody.  Except for those in the need-to-know and you and I ain't them.  It's exciting to see.  Yes it makes me happy...it certainly looks like they're trying to line themselves up with some type of plan to be reinstated...

Guru Pimpy: "it certainly looks like they're trying to line themselves up with some type of plan to be reinstated..." (Oh? Is That What A Stable Monetary Policy Is? LOL) 12/19/21 Mustac10
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum