Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Breitling: "Yeah, they can go $1.25 no problems" (I See Someone Still Has Math Problems! LOL) 12/18/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Breitling: "Yeah, they can go $1.25 no problems" (I See Someone Still Has Math Problems! LOL) 12/18/21

Go down

Breitling: "Yeah, they can go $1.25 no problems" (I See Someone Still Has Math Problems! LOL) 12/18/21 Empty Breitling: "Yeah, they can go $1.25 no problems" (I See Someone Still Has Math Problems! LOL) 12/18/21

Post by RamblerNash Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:59 pm

Breitling  

Question: "You still see them coming in at least 50 cents?"  Upper .50 cents - .60 cents around there.  Question:  "Do you feel they have the ability to hit a dollar?"  Yeah, they can go $1.25 no problems. "Possibility of an RV at $2.50 for the IQD?"  No.  Not even close.  It will be below a buck.  Can it go higher than that?  Yes.  But they want a ceiling where the can grow...$2.50 that's a completely different plan.  That would start after they add value to the currency.  That's way on down the road if that was to happen.

Breitling: "Yeah, they can go $1.25 no problems" (I See Someone Still Has Math Problems! LOL) 12/18/21 Math-p10
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum