Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
GMG expands its partnership to include Egypt and Iraq markets I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
GMG expands its partnership to include Egypt and Iraq markets I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
GMG expands its partnership to include Egypt and Iraq markets I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
GMG expands its partnership to include Egypt and Iraq markets I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
GMG expands its partnership to include Egypt and Iraq markets I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
GMG expands its partnership to include Egypt and Iraq markets I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
GMG expands its partnership to include Egypt and Iraq markets I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
GMG expands its partnership to include Egypt and Iraq markets I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
GMG expands its partnership to include Egypt and Iraq markets I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
GMG expands its partnership to include Egypt and Iraq markets I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
GMG expands its partnership to include Egypt and Iraq markets I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
GMG expands its partnership to include Egypt and Iraq markets I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
GMG expands its partnership to include Egypt and Iraq markets I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
GMG expands its partnership to include Egypt and Iraq markets I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
GMG expands its partnership to include Egypt and Iraq markets I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
GMG expands its partnership to include Egypt and Iraq markets I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
GMG expands its partnership to include Egypt and Iraq markets I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
GMG expands its partnership to include Egypt and Iraq markets I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
GMG expands its partnership to include Egypt and Iraq markets I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
GMG expands its partnership to include Egypt and Iraq markets I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

GMG expands its partnership to include Egypt and Iraq markets

Go down

GMG expands its partnership to include Egypt and Iraq markets Empty GMG expands its partnership to include Egypt and Iraq markets

Post by RamblerNash Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:23 pm

GMG expands its partnership to include Egypt and Iraq markets 29984

12/19/2021

Economy News _ Baghdad

GMG, the leading company in the wellness sector, selling and distributing products for a diversified portfolio of local and international brands specialized in the sports, food and health sectors, announced that it has obtained the official rights to manage, distribute and sell Nike brand products in Egypt and Iraq starting from the third quarter 2022 through its specialized division. Sports "GMG Sports".

The expansion of GMG's contract to distribute Nike products marks a new chapter in the growth of the long-running 40-year partnership between the two parties. GMG entered into its first agreement with Nike in 1982 with the aim of providing its high quality products to more consumers in the Arab world.

As of 2010, GMG has been distributing Nike products throughout the GCC region.

In this context, Mohamed Baqer, Vice Chairman and CEO of GMG, said: “Since its inception, GMG has worked in line with its vision to achieve growth alongside its partners. Today, we are proud to build on our four-year partnership. Contracts with Nike and take this relationship to new heights to work together to meet the needs of more consumers in Egypt and Iraq Today, the “GMG Sports” division enjoys a leading position in the sports retail sector in the Middle East, and is known for providing a range of experiences The brand is unique to consumers, and we look forward to expanding these experiences to these new markets in 2022.”

By June 2022, GMG will become the official distributor for Nike in Egypt, covering the entire customer journey from brand management to retail and distribution activities.

GMG had recently launched its operations in the Iraqi market under the umbrella of its sports division, GMG Sports, where it announced its plans to open a number of retail stores in prominent locations throughout Iraq. The group also opened the first "Sun & Sand Sports" store, which is one of the GMG brands in Iraq, within the famous "Zayona Mall" in the capital, Baghdad, and plans to open seven other stores in distinct locations in Iraq over the next four years.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=26980

GMG expands its partnership to include Egypt and Iraq markets 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum