Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
MarkZ: "At this point we are just waiting for somebody to flip that switch" (So...No More Green Light Or Button To Push! Oh Wait...Those Are Next Years Catch Phrases... LOL) 12/16/21 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
MarkZ: "At this point we are just waiting for somebody to flip that switch" (So...No More Green Light Or Button To Push! Oh Wait...Those Are Next Years Catch Phrases... LOL) 12/16/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ: "At this point we are just waiting for somebody to flip that switch" (So...No More Green Light Or Button To Push! Oh Wait...Those Are Next Years Catch Phrases... LOL) 12/16/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
MarkZ: "At this point we are just waiting for somebody to flip that switch" (So...No More Green Light Or Button To Push! Oh Wait...Those Are Next Years Catch Phrases... LOL) 12/16/21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZ: "At this point we are just waiting for somebody to flip that switch" (So...No More Green Light Or Button To Push! Oh Wait...Those Are Next Years Catch Phrases... LOL) 12/16/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZ: "At this point we are just waiting for somebody to flip that switch" (So...No More Green Light Or Button To Push! Oh Wait...Those Are Next Years Catch Phrases... LOL) 12/16/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ: "At this point we are just waiting for somebody to flip that switch" (So...No More Green Light Or Button To Push! Oh Wait...Those Are Next Years Catch Phrases... LOL) 12/16/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ: "At this point we are just waiting for somebody to flip that switch" (So...No More Green Light Or Button To Push! Oh Wait...Those Are Next Years Catch Phrases... LOL) 12/16/21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ: "At this point we are just waiting for somebody to flip that switch" (So...No More Green Light Or Button To Push! Oh Wait...Those Are Next Years Catch Phrases... LOL) 12/16/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ: "At this point we are just waiting for somebody to flip that switch" (So...No More Green Light Or Button To Push! Oh Wait...Those Are Next Years Catch Phrases... LOL) 12/16/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ: "At this point we are just waiting for somebody to flip that switch" (So...No More Green Light Or Button To Push! Oh Wait...Those Are Next Years Catch Phrases... LOL) 12/16/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ: "At this point we are just waiting for somebody to flip that switch" (So...No More Green Light Or Button To Push! Oh Wait...Those Are Next Years Catch Phrases... LOL) 12/16/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ: "At this point we are just waiting for somebody to flip that switch" (So...No More Green Light Or Button To Push! Oh Wait...Those Are Next Years Catch Phrases... LOL) 12/16/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ: "At this point we are just waiting for somebody to flip that switch" (So...No More Green Light Or Button To Push! Oh Wait...Those Are Next Years Catch Phrases... LOL) 12/16/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ: "At this point we are just waiting for somebody to flip that switch" (So...No More Green Light Or Button To Push! Oh Wait...Those Are Next Years Catch Phrases... LOL) 12/16/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ: "At this point we are just waiting for somebody to flip that switch" (So...No More Green Light Or Button To Push! Oh Wait...Those Are Next Years Catch Phrases... LOL) 12/16/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZ: "At this point we are just waiting for somebody to flip that switch" (So...No More Green Light Or Button To Push! Oh Wait...Those Are Next Years Catch Phrases... LOL) 12/16/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MarkZ: "At this point we are just waiting for somebody to flip that switch" (So...No More Green Light Or Button To Push! Oh Wait...Those Are Next Years Catch Phrases... LOL) 12/16/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MarkZ: "At this point we are just waiting for somebody to flip that switch" (So...No More Green Light Or Button To Push! Oh Wait...Those Are Next Years Catch Phrases... LOL) 12/16/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MarkZ: "At this point we are just waiting for somebody to flip that switch" (So...No More Green Light Or Button To Push! Oh Wait...Those Are Next Years Catch Phrases... LOL) 12/16/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

MarkZ: "At this point we are just waiting for somebody to flip that switch" (So...No More Green Light Or Button To Push! Oh Wait...Those Are Next Years Catch Phrases... LOL) 12/16/21

Go down

MarkZ: "At this point we are just waiting for somebody to flip that switch" (So...No More Green Light Or Button To Push! Oh Wait...Those Are Next Years Catch Phrases... LOL) 12/16/21 Empty MarkZ: "At this point we are just waiting for somebody to flip that switch" (So...No More Green Light Or Button To Push! Oh Wait...Those Are Next Years Catch Phrases... LOL) 12/16/21

Post by RamblerNash Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:43 pm

Member: Happy Holiday's and RV!

MZ: Many more people in place…more arrived in Reno and Miami in preparation…..much anticipation…...they are loaded for bear….At this point we are just waiting for somebody to flip that switch.

MZ: Every single person who is “key” to this process is exactly where they need to be.

MZ: I know it’s painful ….like watching paint dry……but, we appear to be right on top of it.

Member: Any news from Sheila?

MZ: Just to watch for announcements….and I am totally with her on that…..

Member: Mark , do you have the “warm and fuzzys” that you cannot tell us?

MZ: My warm and fuzzy is the sheer numbers of folks that I know who have been flown out there and are now in place…….the preparations and effort and expense  it took to get them all there…..

Member:  MarkZ, when you said last night that the whales were asked to stay in Reno until at least December 23rd, does that mean that the 4B folks won’t be able to redeem until after that date?

Member: I hear we are going to have bank deposits before Christmas anyone else?

Member: Rod Steele: US Banks expecting now. IRAQ did make last pmt to Kuwait. Iraq s may not be formally announced till 12/22/21. Treas still touting by Xmas. Time will tell.

Member: So we are just waiting for the markets to crash???

Member: Metals plummeting

Member: Max Keiser says the system is going to crash hard and there is no way to stop it. He says all we can do is grab the popcorn and watch it go.

Member:  Wish I had all of your positive energy out there, but I’ve been here way to many times to get excited, the Best Xmas ever has been 9 times for me…

Member: Even “The boy who cried Wolf” was finally right….lol

Troll: Love how you look into the camera and flat our bull s*** these people

MZ: The thing is I am a firm believer in the reset. I am a firm believer that the fiat system is crashing. I know it drives you nuts…..but, if you have great sources and great information you want to share…I would be glad to have you as a guest on the stream. I would be very respectful if you care to come on.

Member: Fiat currency fails due to lack of self control and over active egos.

Member: I was in Zimbabwe and the children were selling their notes to tourists as it was worthless. Zimbabwe uses the US currency. How can Zim come back? I feel it should go to their countrymen first.

Member: Zimbabwe is so rich …It’s a platinum and gold country surrounded by diamonds . nAfter the reset I believe all countries are going to be much better off.

Member: is there any limit of how much Zim we can exchange?

MZ: I have not heard there is any limit….from all banking sources.

Member: What can I expect to get for Dinar and dong?

MZ: We have talked about these rates repeatedly. I am hearing somewhere around $4.80 for the dinar and somewhere around $2.30 for the dong.

MZ: We can touch on some “Back to Basics today” while we wait. 

Be sure to listen to the replay for the entire Q&A……….

Member: Thank you all for your time and encouragement…I really believe it’s close…..keeping my phone close and charged….just in case!!!

Member: See you all tonight ….hopefully there will be really good news…..

MarkZ: "At this point we are just waiting for somebody to flip that switch" (So...No More Green Light Or Button To Push! Oh Wait...Those Are Next Years Catch Phrases... LOL) 12/16/21 Catchp10

MarkZ: "At this point we are just waiting for somebody to flip that switch" (So...No More Green Light Or Button To Push! Oh Wait...Those Are Next Years Catch Phrases... LOL) 12/16/21 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum