Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Bakhtiar: Not implementing Article 140 is a protection for Saddam Hussein's Baathist policy I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bakhtiar: Not implementing Article 140 is a protection for Saddam Hussein's Baathist policy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bakhtiar: Not implementing Article 140 is a protection for Saddam Hussein's Baathist policy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bakhtiar: Not implementing Article 140 is a protection for Saddam Hussein's Baathist policy I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bakhtiar: Not implementing Article 140 is a protection for Saddam Hussein's Baathist policy I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bakhtiar: Not implementing Article 140 is a protection for Saddam Hussein's Baathist policy I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bakhtiar: Not implementing Article 140 is a protection for Saddam Hussein's Baathist policy I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bakhtiar: Not implementing Article 140 is a protection for Saddam Hussein's Baathist policy I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bakhtiar: Not implementing Article 140 is a protection for Saddam Hussein's Baathist policy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bakhtiar: Not implementing Article 140 is a protection for Saddam Hussein's Baathist policy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bakhtiar: Not implementing Article 140 is a protection for Saddam Hussein's Baathist policy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bakhtiar: Not implementing Article 140 is a protection for Saddam Hussein's Baathist policy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bakhtiar: Not implementing Article 140 is a protection for Saddam Hussein's Baathist policy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bakhtiar: Not implementing Article 140 is a protection for Saddam Hussein's Baathist policy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bakhtiar: Not implementing Article 140 is a protection for Saddam Hussein's Baathist policy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bakhtiar: Not implementing Article 140 is a protection for Saddam Hussein's Baathist policy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bakhtiar: Not implementing Article 140 is a protection for Saddam Hussein's Baathist policy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bakhtiar: Not implementing Article 140 is a protection for Saddam Hussein's Baathist policy I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bakhtiar: Not implementing Article 140 is a protection for Saddam Hussein's Baathist policy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Bakhtiar: Not implementing Article 140 is a protection for Saddam Hussein's Baathist policy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Bakhtiar: Not implementing Article 140 is a protection for Saddam Hussein's Baathist policy

Go down

Bakhtiar: Not implementing Article 140 is a protection for Saddam Hussein's Baathist policy Empty Bakhtiar: Not implementing Article 140 is a protection for Saddam Hussein's Baathist policy

Post by RamblerNash Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:06 pm

Bakhtiar: Not implementing Article 140 is a protection for Saddam Hussein's Baathist policy 1639686229252
2021-12-16 12:43

Shafaq News/ The leader of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Mullah Bakhtiar, said during his meeting with a group of Kakais in the Karmsir area, that the failure to implement Article 140 of the Iraqi constitution is a protection for the Arabization policy that Saddam Hussein's regime adopted.

Bakhtiar said in a statement that he received members of the Kakai sect in Karmsir, and discussed with them cultural pluralism and coexistence.

Bakhtiar pointed out that the Kakai community has been subjected to great pressure throughout history, but has been able to protect its members.

"Let us seek not only locally, but also at the regional and international levels, to work seriously and more than ever and prove the great treachery that those areas were subjected to. This treachery should be ended," he noted, adding, "after the fall of the previous regime, the Iraqi government should have ended this injustice."

"Why are these people now protecting the Saddamist policies against the Kurds? Why are they protecting the policies of Arabization deportation and displacement, and not implementing Article 140 of the Constitution? not implementing Article 140 means protecting the policies of the Baath and Saddam."

Bakhtiar concluded, "those decisions that were issued following a Baathist-chauvinism background. They are a threat to the Kurds and the disputed areas, and must be abolished."

https://shafaq.com/en/Kurdistan/Bakhtiar-Not-implementing-Article-140-is-a-protection-for-Saddam-Hussein-s-Baathist-policy

Bakhtiar: Not implementing Article 140 is a protection for Saddam Hussein's Baathist policy 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum