Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
An Iraqi-Emirati banking meeting in Dubai to expand bilateral relations I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
An Iraqi-Emirati banking meeting in Dubai to expand bilateral relations I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
An Iraqi-Emirati banking meeting in Dubai to expand bilateral relations I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
An Iraqi-Emirati banking meeting in Dubai to expand bilateral relations I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
An Iraqi-Emirati banking meeting in Dubai to expand bilateral relations I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
An Iraqi-Emirati banking meeting in Dubai to expand bilateral relations I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
An Iraqi-Emirati banking meeting in Dubai to expand bilateral relations I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
An Iraqi-Emirati banking meeting in Dubai to expand bilateral relations I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
An Iraqi-Emirati banking meeting in Dubai to expand bilateral relations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
An Iraqi-Emirati banking meeting in Dubai to expand bilateral relations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
An Iraqi-Emirati banking meeting in Dubai to expand bilateral relations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
An Iraqi-Emirati banking meeting in Dubai to expand bilateral relations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
An Iraqi-Emirati banking meeting in Dubai to expand bilateral relations I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
An Iraqi-Emirati banking meeting in Dubai to expand bilateral relations I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
An Iraqi-Emirati banking meeting in Dubai to expand bilateral relations I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
An Iraqi-Emirati banking meeting in Dubai to expand bilateral relations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
An Iraqi-Emirati banking meeting in Dubai to expand bilateral relations I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
An Iraqi-Emirati banking meeting in Dubai to expand bilateral relations I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
An Iraqi-Emirati banking meeting in Dubai to expand bilateral relations I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
An Iraqi-Emirati banking meeting in Dubai to expand bilateral relations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

An Iraqi-Emirati banking meeting in Dubai to expand bilateral relations

Go down

An Iraqi-Emirati banking meeting in Dubai to expand bilateral relations Empty An Iraqi-Emirati banking meeting in Dubai to expand bilateral relations

Post by RamblerNash Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:53 pm

An Iraqi-Emirati banking meeting in Dubai to expand bilateral relations 944583-829e5bf0-46c4-4874-8e39-07e1e0817709
Monday 13 December 2021 14:28

Baghdad / NINA / - The Iraqi-Emirati Banks Forum was organized in Dubai, in the presence of the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Mustafa Ghaleb Mikhaif, and a large number of Iraqi and Emirati banks.

The Governor of the Central Bank, Mustafa Ghaleb Makheef, said in his speech, according to a statement by the Central Bank of Iraq, "This meeting aims to strengthen partnership and cooperation between Iraq and the UAE, as the UAE is the main gateway for cargo ships to Iraqi ports and the main financial and commercial partner in the import and export movement towards Iraq." He added that "the volume of trade exchange between the two countries exceeded $15 billion during the year 2020, in addition to settling a large part of Iraq's imports through commercial establishments in the UAE, which necessitates the necessity of regulating the movement of funds and foreign trade between the two countries."

He continued, "There are a number of Iraqi and Emirati banks operating in the two countries, and we look forward to strengthening the presence of Iraqi and Emirati banks by licensing branches in both countries to attract mutual financial operations and contribute to supporting the economy."

And he indicated that the Iraqi banking sector is one of the promising sectors in terms of growth opportunities and its ability to attract financial operations and provide banking services to citizens," noting that Iraq is seeking to attract $100 billion in the transport, energy and agricultural sectors.

The governor stressed that "Iraqi banks have always been under the guidance of the Central Bank Iraq, to ​​keep pace with international banking standards, apply institutional governance, attract competent competencies and cadres, adopt compliance standards, combat money laundering and terrorist financing, apply international accounting standards, increase accounting disclosure and transparency in providing information, and implement the recommendations of the Basel II and III Committee.

On the other hand, the head of the Emirates Banks Federation, Abdul Aziz Abdullah Al Ghurair, said that “Iraq is the sixth trading partner of the UAE, and we see a great tendency from the Central Bank of Iraq to support the relationship between the banking sector in the two countries, adding that the Banking Union is ready to exchange experiences with Iraqi banking sector.

He stressed that "the size of the UAE banking sector amounts to more than 1.65 trillion dollars, and this makes it very strong in the financial market, and supports the non-oil economy, indicating that Emirati banks are ready to work with Iraqi banks and achieve partnership to serve the two countries." / End 8

https://ninanews.com/Website/News/Details?key=944583

An Iraqi-Emirati banking meeting in Dubai to expand bilateral relations 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum