Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Holly: "I heard great news from many yesterday that we are in the final sequence of events happening!" (Does The News From The BS Gurus Count? LOL) 12/11/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Holly: "I heard great news from many yesterday that we are in the final sequence of events happening!" (Does The News From The BS Gurus Count? LOL) 12/11/21

Go down

Holly: "I heard great news from many yesterday that we are in the final sequence of events happening!" (Does The News From The BS Gurus Count? LOL) 12/11/21 Empty Holly: "I heard great news from many yesterday that we are in the final sequence of events happening!" (Does The News From The BS Gurus Count? LOL) 12/11/21

Post by RamblerNash Sun Dec 12, 2021 11:37 pm

Holly Saturday Report

Good morning roomies!  

We must remember that one determined person can make a significant difference, and a small group of determined people can change history.- Sonia Johnson 

We are a very large group who has set out to change history! We are a global group who has come together for one cause, to free the world and ourselves, and then to heal the world. We are part of the biggest transfer of wealth in history.

We have dreamed the impossible dream! We have climbed the mountain and the journey has been long. We will have our dreams come true! 

I heard great news from many yesterday that we are in the final sequence of events happening!

If all continues to go as it has, it should be a great Christmas!

Keep your vibrations high, and stay positive! We need to push this over the top and make it happen!

We can do this! High vibes everyone!

Holly

Holly: "I heard great news from many yesterday that we are in the final sequence of events happening!" (Does The News From The BS Gurus Count? LOL) 12/11/21 The_wi10
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum