Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Militiaman: "Even today they had some wonderful article about meeting with the British Ambassador about opening banks..." (Did They Open Them At The Current Exchange Rate? LOL) 12/8/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Militiaman: "Even today they had some wonderful article about meeting with the British Ambassador about opening banks..." (Did They Open Them At The Current Exchange Rate? LOL) 12/8/21

Go down

Militiaman: "Even today they had some wonderful article about meeting with the British Ambassador about opening banks..." (Did They Open Them At The Current Exchange Rate? LOL) 12/8/21 Empty Militiaman: "Even today they had some wonderful article about meeting with the British Ambassador about opening banks..." (Did They Open Them At The Current Exchange Rate? LOL) 12/8/21

Post by RamblerNash Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:54 pm

Militiaman  

Question:   "What do you think is going on with the CBI and the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq? I think they've been very active.  Even today they had some wonderful article about meeting with the British Ambassador about opening banks, implementation of border crossings, customs and taxes...they were interlinking with government agencies too... Question: "Is it only London that you've seen that has done this?"  No not at all.  It was Egypt, Jordan [30 others]...  Question:  "What do you think they know?"  I think they know...that they're coming out to the world, that they're getting ready to go international completely... Question:  "Is this a good thing for you and me as investors?"  Absolutely.  They're part of the whole digital transformation.  United States, Great Britain, all kinds of countries, Europe, everybody.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum