Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Mnt Goat: "I am...talking about finally bringing back the dinar to it’s “glory days” and reinstating it" (Oh? Didn't They Demonitize The Saddam Dinars? LOL) 12/8/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Mnt Goat: "I am...talking about finally bringing back the dinar to it’s “glory days” and reinstating it" (Oh? Didn't They Demonitize The Saddam Dinars? LOL) 12/8/21

Go down

Mnt Goat: "I am...talking about finally bringing back the dinar to it’s “glory days” and reinstating it" (Oh? Didn't They Demonitize The Saddam Dinars? LOL) 12/8/21 Empty Mnt Goat: "I am...talking about finally bringing back the dinar to it’s “glory days” and reinstating it" (Oh? Didn't They Demonitize The Saddam Dinars? LOL) 12/8/21

Post by RamblerNash Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:43 pm

Mnt Goat  

...we have seen an enormous amount of recent coordination with the other Central banks first throughout the Middle East...and now throughout the other leading developed nations of the world...This is all VERY amazing...and I fully believe we can expect to see the IQD move to the global trading platforms VERY soon...we can clearly see the path to the early January 2022 timeframe is in the spotlight. WOW! There is just so much pointing to this period... you can see the speeded-up effort to put in place the final steps to the process to go international... I am...talking about finally bringing back the dinar to it’s “glory days” and reinstating it...

Mnt Goat: "I am...talking about finally bringing back the dinar to it’s “glory days” and reinstating it" (Oh? Didn't They Demonitize The Saddam Dinars? LOL) 12/8/21 Goat-s10
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum