Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
RV INTEL BY TEXAS SNAKE, BOB LOCK AND ED OCALA (Three Blind Mice? LOL) 12/8/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
RV INTEL BY TEXAS SNAKE, BOB LOCK AND ED OCALA (Three Blind Mice? LOL) 12/8/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
RV INTEL BY TEXAS SNAKE, BOB LOCK AND ED OCALA (Three Blind Mice? LOL) 12/8/21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
RV INTEL BY TEXAS SNAKE, BOB LOCK AND ED OCALA (Three Blind Mice? LOL) 12/8/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
RV INTEL BY TEXAS SNAKE, BOB LOCK AND ED OCALA (Three Blind Mice? LOL) 12/8/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
RV INTEL BY TEXAS SNAKE, BOB LOCK AND ED OCALA (Three Blind Mice? LOL) 12/8/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
RV INTEL BY TEXAS SNAKE, BOB LOCK AND ED OCALA (Three Blind Mice? LOL) 12/8/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
RV INTEL BY TEXAS SNAKE, BOB LOCK AND ED OCALA (Three Blind Mice? LOL) 12/8/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
RV INTEL BY TEXAS SNAKE, BOB LOCK AND ED OCALA (Three Blind Mice? LOL) 12/8/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
RV INTEL BY TEXAS SNAKE, BOB LOCK AND ED OCALA (Three Blind Mice? LOL) 12/8/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
RV INTEL BY TEXAS SNAKE, BOB LOCK AND ED OCALA (Three Blind Mice? LOL) 12/8/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
RV INTEL BY TEXAS SNAKE, BOB LOCK AND ED OCALA (Three Blind Mice? LOL) 12/8/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
RV INTEL BY TEXAS SNAKE, BOB LOCK AND ED OCALA (Three Blind Mice? LOL) 12/8/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
RV INTEL BY TEXAS SNAKE, BOB LOCK AND ED OCALA (Three Blind Mice? LOL) 12/8/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
RV INTEL BY TEXAS SNAKE, BOB LOCK AND ED OCALA (Three Blind Mice? LOL) 12/8/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
RV INTEL BY TEXAS SNAKE, BOB LOCK AND ED OCALA (Three Blind Mice? LOL) 12/8/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
RV INTEL BY TEXAS SNAKE, BOB LOCK AND ED OCALA (Three Blind Mice? LOL) 12/8/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
RV INTEL BY TEXAS SNAKE, BOB LOCK AND ED OCALA (Three Blind Mice? LOL) 12/8/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
RV INTEL BY TEXAS SNAKE, BOB LOCK AND ED OCALA (Three Blind Mice? LOL) 12/8/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
RV INTEL BY TEXAS SNAKE, BOB LOCK AND ED OCALA (Three Blind Mice? LOL) 12/8/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

RV INTEL BY TEXAS SNAKE, BOB LOCK AND ED OCALA (Three Blind Mice? LOL) 12/8/21

3 posters

Go down

RV INTEL BY TEXAS SNAKE, BOB LOCK AND ED OCALA (Three Blind Mice? LOL) 12/8/21 Empty RV INTEL BY TEXAS SNAKE, BOB LOCK AND ED OCALA (Three Blind Mice? LOL) 12/8/21

Post by RamblerNash Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:17 pm

Texas Snake: The banker is running the RC in 5 states (38 locations) for Wells Fargo. For the past 2 weeks, he has been told by the people above him that this was going to happen on Tuesday and Wednesday. He has been told by Interpol that it’s going to occur before the end of this month, and definitely before Christmas. He thinks this Tuesday is looking good. He hopes that we’ll be through with the exchanges in 10-15 days after it starts.

F. Bob Lock: He was on a call today, and he feels very confident that we are going to see something substantial before Christmas (he can’t give more detail due to NDA). Keep your eyes on the mainstream media. There are things coming out that wouldn’t normally, and that’s a very good sign.

Ed of Ocala: There is right now a random time generator that is running the show. The algorithms are being entered into it, and it evaluates and says what needs to be done now, and then results or codes are put in, and then it goes to the next step. Normally it runs 72 hours, but this time it has run a bit longer. Most of it has to do with the funds being in the right place and Iraq doing the right thing, and the IMF telling Iraq what it needs to do. There is an international rate for the dinar right now that is just for the Middle East. Everything is almost all done. They haven’t locked in the rates. Our private rates (back screen rates) for the exchange will be locked in, but FOREX will show the lower, new rates for trading. There is not going to be a Tier 5 as such, because those aren’t handled by appointments. They would be people digging out currencies from their drawers, etc. They aren’t covered by the tax treaty – they will be taxable.

Only those that are by appointment will be covered by the treaty. The plan is, with the random generator, that it will be done, and notifications will be able to come out, we would be complete with the Zim portion of redemptions before Christmas.

Exchanges of currency will go on for 35 days or so from the announcement. On Christmas, the St. Germain Trust will start dispersing. It is mainly humanitarian money. There are 17 different trusts, including this one, that are involved with the RV/GCR.

The average person who doesn’t know about the RV is going to get enough to feel they had one heck of a Christmas.

Once the hold on the codes is released, then all paymasters can release funds. He expects the rates to be locked in tomorrow night, and notifications to come out on Monday (value day).

RV INTEL BY TEXAS SNAKE, BOB LOCK AND ED OCALA (Three Blind Mice? LOL) 12/8/21 Three-10

RV INTEL BY TEXAS SNAKE, BOB LOCK AND ED OCALA (Three Blind Mice? LOL) 12/8/21 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

RV INTEL BY TEXAS SNAKE, BOB LOCK AND ED OCALA (Three Blind Mice? LOL) 12/8/21 Empty We Shall See

Post by My President is JFK Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:56 pm

Let's see how THIS WEEKEND manifests!
My President is JFK
My President is JFK

Back to top Go down

RV INTEL BY TEXAS SNAKE, BOB LOCK AND ED OCALA (Three Blind Mice? LOL) 12/8/21 Empty Re: RV INTEL BY TEXAS SNAKE, BOB LOCK AND ED OCALA (Three Blind Mice? LOL) 12/8/21

Post by Mission1st Wed Apr 27, 2022 2:17 pm

RV INTEL BY TEXAS SNAKE, BOB LOCK AND ED OCALA (Three Blind Mice? LOL) 12/8/21 Goodlu15
Mission1st
Mission1st
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum