Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Judy: "Kuwait was paid back with the gold backed Dinar" (Oh? They Have That Currency Now? LOL) 12/8/21 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Judy: "Kuwait was paid back with the gold backed Dinar" (Oh? They Have That Currency Now? LOL) 12/8/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Judy: "Kuwait was paid back with the gold backed Dinar" (Oh? They Have That Currency Now? LOL) 12/8/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Judy: "Kuwait was paid back with the gold backed Dinar" (Oh? They Have That Currency Now? LOL) 12/8/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Judy: "Kuwait was paid back with the gold backed Dinar" (Oh? They Have That Currency Now? LOL) 12/8/21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Judy: "Kuwait was paid back with the gold backed Dinar" (Oh? They Have That Currency Now? LOL) 12/8/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Judy: "Kuwait was paid back with the gold backed Dinar" (Oh? They Have That Currency Now? LOL) 12/8/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Judy: "Kuwait was paid back with the gold backed Dinar" (Oh? They Have That Currency Now? LOL) 12/8/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Judy: "Kuwait was paid back with the gold backed Dinar" (Oh? They Have That Currency Now? LOL) 12/8/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Judy: "Kuwait was paid back with the gold backed Dinar" (Oh? They Have That Currency Now? LOL) 12/8/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Judy: "Kuwait was paid back with the gold backed Dinar" (Oh? They Have That Currency Now? LOL) 12/8/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Judy: "Kuwait was paid back with the gold backed Dinar" (Oh? They Have That Currency Now? LOL) 12/8/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Judy: "Kuwait was paid back with the gold backed Dinar" (Oh? They Have That Currency Now? LOL) 12/8/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Judy: "Kuwait was paid back with the gold backed Dinar" (Oh? They Have That Currency Now? LOL) 12/8/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Judy: "Kuwait was paid back with the gold backed Dinar" (Oh? They Have That Currency Now? LOL) 12/8/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Judy: "Kuwait was paid back with the gold backed Dinar" (Oh? They Have That Currency Now? LOL) 12/8/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Judy: "Kuwait was paid back with the gold backed Dinar" (Oh? They Have That Currency Now? LOL) 12/8/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Judy: "Kuwait was paid back with the gold backed Dinar" (Oh? They Have That Currency Now? LOL) 12/8/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Judy: "Kuwait was paid back with the gold backed Dinar" (Oh? They Have That Currency Now? LOL) 12/8/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Judy: "Kuwait was paid back with the gold backed Dinar" (Oh? They Have That Currency Now? LOL) 12/8/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Judy: "Kuwait was paid back with the gold backed Dinar" (Oh? They Have That Currency Now? LOL) 12/8/21

Go down

Judy: "Kuwait was paid back with the gold backed Dinar" (Oh? They Have That Currency Now? LOL) 12/8/21 Empty Judy: "Kuwait was paid back with the gold backed Dinar" (Oh? They Have That Currency Now? LOL) 12/8/21

Post by RamblerNash Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:13 pm

Judy Note: It was my personal opinion that from what was reported on Tues. 7 Dec. from Bruce, MarkZ, Whiplash347, Texas Snake, Bob Lock, Ed of Ocala and two other intel sources that a (False Flag) Three Day War, Ten Days of Darkness and Global Currency Reset notification and liquidity could begin sometime between Wed. 8 Dec. and Sat. 11 Dec.

Tues. 7 Dec MarkZ: “Today there were a couple of Redemption and Banking Centers that reported they were staffed and ready to go. There was Yellow Dragon Bond movement overnight in Zurich. We are getting more chatter from Redemption Center folks. They were told to fully expect to work this weekend and to cancel any weekend plans. We are still hearing fantastic chatter from Reno. They have big expectations but they are not being given a time. They are being told that we are close and they need to stay in place. There is a great chance based on the banking side….Of course, my DC Beltway contacts are saying it will be somewhere between Dec 12th-and the 15th. My bank folks though are convinced we will all be going before that.”

Tues. 7 Dec. Bruce The Big Call: Thebigcall.net 667-770-1866 pin123456#

Redemption Centers were staffed today Tues. 7 Dec. They had training yesterday Mon. 6 Dec.

We are in an any min. time frame to set appointments.

Tier 4B (us, the Internet Group) could get notified to set exchange/redemption appointments Wed. 8 Dec. or Thurs. 9 Dec.

Iraq has finished. They have a new rate. They are declared a sovereign nation. The Iraqi Dinar will be traded on the Forex by Midnight EST Wed. night 8 Dec.

The below report was from the website of Alex Collier and appeared to be given on Fri. 3 Dec: https://media2-production.mightynetworks.com/asset/31981070/Alex_collier.m4a

A few days ago President Trump told us that the next 7-8 days would be to remember.

The Quantum Internet and Quantum Financial system would be up by mid Dec.

A Black Swan Event would trigger everything and start with destruction of the Three Gorges Dam and Big Pharma Labs.

Events between now and the end of Dec. would change the world forever.

The flooding on the Yangzi River China has to do with destroying the (Chinese Communist Party) DUMB tunnels.

The White Hats around the world are at war with the Rothschilds, who now no longer existed on the planet. They and their ancestral lineage were gone. It’s over.

On Thurs. 2 Dec. the Dinar was released internationally at $11.90. In country it is $4.80.

Kuwait was paid back with the gold backed Dinar.

Judy: "Kuwait was paid back with the gold backed Dinar" (Oh? They Have That Currency Now? LOL) 12/8/21 Gladys10

Judy: "Kuwait was paid back with the gold backed Dinar" (Oh? They Have That Currency Now? LOL) 12/8/21 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum