Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
From an American: I Want to Apologize to the World I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
From an American: I Want to Apologize to the World I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
From an American: I Want to Apologize to the World I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
From an American: I Want to Apologize to the World I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
From an American: I Want to Apologize to the World I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
From an American: I Want to Apologize to the World I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
From an American: I Want to Apologize to the World I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
From an American: I Want to Apologize to the World I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
From an American: I Want to Apologize to the World I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
From an American: I Want to Apologize to the World I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
From an American: I Want to Apologize to the World I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
From an American: I Want to Apologize to the World I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
From an American: I Want to Apologize to the World I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
From an American: I Want to Apologize to the World I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
From an American: I Want to Apologize to the World I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
From an American: I Want to Apologize to the World I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
From an American: I Want to Apologize to the World I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
From an American: I Want to Apologize to the World I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
From an American: I Want to Apologize to the World I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
From an American: I Want to Apologize to the World I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

From an American: I Want to Apologize to the World

5 posters

Go down

From an American: I Want to Apologize to the World Empty From an American: I Want to Apologize to the World

Post by GoldPeg9 Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:40 pm

From An American: I Want to Apologize to the World

http://www.tvnewslies.org/tvnl/index.php/editorial/guest-commentary/21324-from-an-american-i-want-to-apologize-to-the-world.html

(though this is not signed on this site - it is on another. by Neil Cohan)
GoldPeg9
GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

From an American: I Want to Apologize to the World Empty Re: From an American: I Want to Apologize to the World

Post by DTConcerned Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:40 pm

The machines of politics and corporate money know not the bounds,

Of country or morality as they send out their manipulative hounds,

The principalities and powers of this world bend not with grace to God or men,

Blame not the pawns for battles lost and won or who is found at the hours when,

There are no sides of good and bad as the mortal souls are tossed and turned,

But hearts can call and know the fate as they do for life or soon be burned,

Upon the anvil of times true calling, when the chalice rises and the sun is set,

When those deserving have paid the price or reaped reward their fate to get.

Know your soul a path that’s true,

That God’s reward be sealed for you.

Don’t ride the hype, use wisdom. Live life in the now, hope for the future, and use wisdom in dealing with the affairs of men.
DTConcerned
DTConcerned

Back to top Go down

From an American: I Want to Apologize to the World Empty Re: From an American: I Want to Apologize to the World

Post by doodoo Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:04 pm

nice apology, maybe that American can be appointed czar of the department of apologies, or maybe even be president.
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nventr Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:42 pm

I am a Canadian and view you as a disgrace to the vast majority of Americans.

nventr

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:16 pm

That was a heck of a thing to say, wasn't it ,nventr? And YOU would be viewed as a disgrace to the vast majority of Canadians if you DIDN"T apologize!!!!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DTConcerned Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:29 pm

Just in case it didn't come through I do not agree withthe apology.

Regardless of whether I agree withthe excuses for some of the wars, we needed to get rid of certain dictators that were killing people by the thousands, and I don't apologize for that. And just because we were a part of certain world movements to protect people from terrorists does not make America a terrorist.

To have the audascity to apologize like he did, is for him to take credit for the things he is apologizing for.

To claim to apologize for all Americans is to claim he has the auhority and knows the minds of those for whom he is sharing credit with. He does not know my mind, nor have I givenhim permission to speak for me.

If he is real so offended at being a part of this country that he feels he must apologize fo rit, then he should leave this country.

Don’t ride the hype, use wisdom. Live life in the now, hope for the future, and use wisdom in dealing with the affairs of men.
DTConcerned
DTConcerned

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:46 pm

DT-To each his own, right? Here again, every one has a RIGHT to speak their mind and tell it like it is ,and if that bothers you, then maybe you should walk a mile in someone's shoes before you find fault- Fair enough?
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldPeg9 Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:52 pm

nventr wrote:I am a Canadian and view you as a disgrace to the vast majority of Americans.

You're not talking to me, right, nventr? I didn't write this - just posted it. (btw-I'm Canadian - in Canada)

I felt this man was apologizing for the government and all the harm they have forced on many countries. The general American Public are NOT at fault. All awakened feel this latter.

There are a LOT of these on the internet.

here's another:

US soldiers issue apology over killings in Iraq

http://www.wsws.org/articles/2010/apr2010/apol-a23.shtml

Last edited by GoldPeg9 on Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Helping to Create an Enlightened World in 2012 - Za'Raya
GoldPeg9
GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:54 pm

I love it !!!!!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DTConcerned Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:58 pm

terbo56,I agree we all have the right to speak our mind, and to express our thoughts and opinions as our own. This Neil Cohen or whomever wrote that apology professes to speak for more then themselves, but elevates to a position to speak for all Americans when he says "we Americans". As long as he wanted to apologize for himself, that is his privilege, but as soon as he chose to drag everyone into his personnal acceptance of doing ill he has overstepped his authoirty, because I did not give him permission to speak for me. He can speak his mind, but not mind, because he does not know my mind to have the ability to do so. Would you not suggest that someone also walk in my shoes before trying to speak for me? Does he speak for you also? do you also accept blame for all the corruption in our country, perhaps since you are a citizen of the world, do you also share in the blame for all the corruption in the wolrd, that you should accepts someone else apologizing for you and sharing the guilt of their conscince as yours?

DTConcerned
DTConcerned

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:06 pm

NO, he doesn't, no I don't,and no, I wouldn't, because what the Canadian person said was that he basically thought that whatever was written by the person was stated ignorantly - Maybe he did not read it the same way that others would have, and maybe took it the wrong way,as others may have, also-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DTConcerned Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:28 pm

I have seen some of the videos, and I can understand soldiers apologizing for civilians that got killed, and I do find some of the things that happened dispicable. War should be avoided if reasonably possible. Gloating over killing is not proper behavior, in my opinion. War is never pretty. But the mass graves being found or hundreds of thousands at a time mass murders by the dictators regime are testimony that he needed to be removed also. Individual acts of joy killing should be addressed as atrocities and are an embarassment to the military, but they are not a testimony to what all our souldiers were doing. While the soldiers there can apologize for things done, I do not have the authority to make that apology since I was not there and had no control over the same events.

DTConcerned
DTConcerned

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum