Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Wolverine Report: "Review your preparation and documentation" (Oh My! He Forgot To Add To Brush Your Tooth And Come Your Hair! LOL) 12/7/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Wolverine Report: "Review your preparation and documentation" (Oh My! He Forgot To Add To Brush Your Tooth And Come Your Hair! LOL) 12/7/21

Go down

Wolverine Report: "Review your preparation and documentation" (Oh My! He Forgot To Add To Brush Your Tooth And Come Your Hair! LOL) 12/7/21 Empty Wolverine Report: "Review your preparation and documentation" (Oh My! He Forgot To Add To Brush Your Tooth And Come Your Hair! LOL) 12/7/21

Post by RamblerNash Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:06 pm

Wolverine Report: 

"The RV process has started and we are waiting for T4B!"

NEWSLETTER UPDATE December 6th 2021

Greetings my friends,

We have been informed that RV is definitely in the works and that T4B will begin this week .

This information comes from some very credible sources, including the UST.

All the pieces of the puzzle are in place and we are ready to take off, that is, the Notifications earlier this week.

Therefore, it is imperative that those of you who have exotic or foreign currencies are ready.  (This information is for people who BUY OR HAVE Dinar, Dong, Rupee, Zim, etc and are going to make their redemptions)

Review your preparation and documentation

Updates and changes, if any, will be available in our URGENT, URGENT program that we will have.

Again, this is critical information and be prepared for the small changes that may arise.

Please keep an eye on your emails for notifications as any time this week this will start

God bless HSBC Bank (owned by the Chinese Elders) would lead liquidity of the Global Currency Reset through Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corp. In the US, the redemption process would begin in Temple Texas, not Reno.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum