Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Frank26: "Dude you just gave the mathematical formula!  That would be $3.61!" (Another New Math With A Different Number? Where Did Frankie Go To School? LOL) 12/5/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Frank26: "Dude you just gave the mathematical formula! That would be $3.61!" (Another New Math With A Different Number? Where Did Frankie Go To School? LOL) 12/5/21

Go down

Frank26: "Dude you just gave the mathematical formula!  That would be $3.61!" (Another New Math With A Different Number? Where Did Frankie Go To School? LOL) 12/5/21 Empty Frank26: "Dude you just gave the mathematical formula! That would be $3.61!" (Another New Math With A Different Number? Where Did Frankie Go To School? LOL) 12/5/21

Post by RamblerNash Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:36 am

Frank26  

Article:  "Kuwait confirms receiving $1.47 billion in war compensation from Iraq"  What are you putting in there? Quote: "...amounting to 1.47 billion dollars (0.4 billion dinars) in April, July and October of this year."  Dude you just gave the mathematical formula!  That would be $3.61!  About an hour after this news agency...resent it without that information in the translation.  Was it a mistake - don't pay attention to that?  Or was it a mistake - I can't believe you did that!  Get rid of that!  Release the next article without that information!?  Honestly I don't know...IMO Kuwait is being paid off for a reason right now.  It is part of the agreement for Iraq to lift the value of their currency... The rate of Kuwait is around $3.32...I don't know if it's an honest mistake but the calculations are fascinating.

Frank26: "Dude you just gave the mathematical formula!  That would be $3.61!" (Another New Math With A Different Number? Where Did Frankie Go To School? LOL) 12/5/21 Franki10
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down