Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Mnt Goat: "my CBI contact says they are preparing the final stages of the executing the project to delete the zeros" (Oh? Did Parliment Pass The Bill Yet? LOL) 12/6/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Mnt Goat: "my CBI contact says they are preparing the final stages of the executing the project to delete the zeros" (Oh? Did Parliment Pass The Bill Yet? LOL) 12/6/21

Go down

Mnt Goat: "my CBI contact says they are preparing the final stages of the executing the project to delete the zeros" (Oh? Did Parliment Pass The Bill Yet? LOL) 12/6/21 Empty Mnt Goat: "my CBI contact says they are preparing the final stages of the executing the project to delete the zeros" (Oh? Did Parliment Pass The Bill Yet? LOL) 12/6/21

Post by RamblerNash Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:26 am

Mnt Goat  

...Do not give up on this. It is coming as my CBI contact says they are preparing the final stages of the executing the project to delete the zeros. Then they plan to then monitor for inflation and if this part of the revaluation is successful then they will move back to FOREX (reinstate) and then we go to the bank... Everything is being lined up for either very late December or early January. I am VERY excited!

Mnt Goat: "my CBI contact says they are preparing the final stages of the executing the project to delete the zeros" (Oh? Did Parliment Pass The Bill Yet? LOL) 12/6/21 G4g_go10
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum