Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mnt Goat: "my CBI contact says they are preparing the final stages of the executing the project to delete the zeros" (Oh? Did Parliment Pass The Bill Yet? LOL) 12/6/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mnt Goat: "my CBI contact says they are preparing the final stages of the executing the project to delete the zeros" (Oh? Did Parliment Pass The Bill Yet? LOL) 12/6/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mnt Goat: "my CBI contact says they are preparing the final stages of the executing the project to delete the zeros" (Oh? Did Parliment Pass The Bill Yet? LOL) 12/6/21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mnt Goat: "my CBI contact says they are preparing the final stages of the executing the project to delete the zeros" (Oh? Did Parliment Pass The Bill Yet? LOL) 12/6/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mnt Goat: "my CBI contact says they are preparing the final stages of the executing the project to delete the zeros" (Oh? Did Parliment Pass The Bill Yet? LOL) 12/6/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mnt Goat: "my CBI contact says they are preparing the final stages of the executing the project to delete the zeros" (Oh? Did Parliment Pass The Bill Yet? LOL) 12/6/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mnt Goat: "my CBI contact says they are preparing the final stages of the executing the project to delete the zeros" (Oh? Did Parliment Pass The Bill Yet? LOL) 12/6/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mnt Goat: "my CBI contact says they are preparing the final stages of the executing the project to delete the zeros" (Oh? Did Parliment Pass The Bill Yet? LOL) 12/6/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mnt Goat: "my CBI contact says they are preparing the final stages of the executing the project to delete the zeros" (Oh? Did Parliment Pass The Bill Yet? LOL) 12/6/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mnt Goat: "my CBI contact says they are preparing the final stages of the executing the project to delete the zeros" (Oh? Did Parliment Pass The Bill Yet? LOL) 12/6/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mnt Goat: "my CBI contact says they are preparing the final stages of the executing the project to delete the zeros" (Oh? Did Parliment Pass The Bill Yet? LOL) 12/6/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mnt Goat: "my CBI contact says they are preparing the final stages of the executing the project to delete the zeros" (Oh? Did Parliment Pass The Bill Yet? LOL) 12/6/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mnt Goat: "my CBI contact says they are preparing the final stages of the executing the project to delete the zeros" (Oh? Did Parliment Pass The Bill Yet? LOL) 12/6/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mnt Goat: "my CBI contact says they are preparing the final stages of the executing the project to delete the zeros" (Oh? Did Parliment Pass The Bill Yet? LOL) 12/6/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mnt Goat: "my CBI contact says they are preparing the final stages of the executing the project to delete the zeros" (Oh? Did Parliment Pass The Bill Yet? LOL) 12/6/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mnt Goat: "my CBI contact says they are preparing the final stages of the executing the project to delete the zeros" (Oh? Did Parliment Pass The Bill Yet? LOL) 12/6/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Mnt Goat: "my CBI contact says they are preparing the final stages of the executing the project to delete the zeros" (Oh? Did Parliment Pass The Bill Yet? LOL) 12/6/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Mnt Goat: "my CBI contact says they are preparing the final stages of the executing the project to delete the zeros" (Oh? Did Parliment Pass The Bill Yet? LOL) 12/6/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Mnt Goat: "my CBI contact says they are preparing the final stages of the executing the project to delete the zeros" (Oh? Did Parliment Pass The Bill Yet? LOL) 12/6/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Mnt Goat: "my CBI contact says they are preparing the final stages of the executing the project to delete the zeros" (Oh? Did Parliment Pass The Bill Yet? LOL) 12/6/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Mnt Goat: "my CBI contact says they are preparing the final stages of the executing the project to delete the zeros" (Oh? Did Parliment Pass The Bill Yet? LOL) 12/6/21

Go down

Mnt Goat: "my CBI contact says they are preparing the final stages of the executing the project to delete the zeros" (Oh? Did Parliment Pass The Bill Yet? LOL) 12/6/21 Empty Mnt Goat: "my CBI contact says they are preparing the final stages of the executing the project to delete the zeros" (Oh? Did Parliment Pass The Bill Yet? LOL) 12/6/21

Post by RamblerNash Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:26 am

Mnt Goat  

...Do not give up on this. It is coming as my CBI contact says they are preparing the final stages of the executing the project to delete the zeros. Then they plan to then monitor for inflation and if this part of the revaluation is successful then they will move back to FOREX (reinstate) and then we go to the bank... Everything is being lined up for either very late December or early January. I am VERY excited!

Mnt Goat: "my CBI contact says they are preparing the final stages of the executing the project to delete the zeros" (Oh? Did Parliment Pass The Bill Yet? LOL) 12/6/21 G4g_go10

Mnt Goat: "my CBI contact says they are preparing the final stages of the executing the project to delete the zeros" (Oh? Did Parliment Pass The Bill Yet? LOL) 12/6/21 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum