Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
MarkZ: "The government is saying basically that they will soon have a new value on the dinar….and a new forex value" (Oh? There's A Government In Dinarland? Who's The Governor? LOL) 12/6/21 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
MarkZ: "The government is saying basically that they will soon have a new value on the dinar….and a new forex value" (Oh? There's A Government In Dinarland? Who's The Governor? LOL) 12/6/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ: "The government is saying basically that they will soon have a new value on the dinar….and a new forex value" (Oh? There's A Government In Dinarland? Who's The Governor? LOL) 12/6/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
MarkZ: "The government is saying basically that they will soon have a new value on the dinar….and a new forex value" (Oh? There's A Government In Dinarland? Who's The Governor? LOL) 12/6/21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZ: "The government is saying basically that they will soon have a new value on the dinar….and a new forex value" (Oh? There's A Government In Dinarland? Who's The Governor? LOL) 12/6/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZ: "The government is saying basically that they will soon have a new value on the dinar….and a new forex value" (Oh? There's A Government In Dinarland? Who's The Governor? LOL) 12/6/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ: "The government is saying basically that they will soon have a new value on the dinar….and a new forex value" (Oh? There's A Government In Dinarland? Who's The Governor? LOL) 12/6/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ: "The government is saying basically that they will soon have a new value on the dinar….and a new forex value" (Oh? There's A Government In Dinarland? Who's The Governor? LOL) 12/6/21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ: "The government is saying basically that they will soon have a new value on the dinar….and a new forex value" (Oh? There's A Government In Dinarland? Who's The Governor? LOL) 12/6/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ: "The government is saying basically that they will soon have a new value on the dinar….and a new forex value" (Oh? There's A Government In Dinarland? Who's The Governor? LOL) 12/6/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ: "The government is saying basically that they will soon have a new value on the dinar….and a new forex value" (Oh? There's A Government In Dinarland? Who's The Governor? LOL) 12/6/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ: "The government is saying basically that they will soon have a new value on the dinar….and a new forex value" (Oh? There's A Government In Dinarland? Who's The Governor? LOL) 12/6/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ: "The government is saying basically that they will soon have a new value on the dinar….and a new forex value" (Oh? There's A Government In Dinarland? Who's The Governor? LOL) 12/6/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ: "The government is saying basically that they will soon have a new value on the dinar….and a new forex value" (Oh? There's A Government In Dinarland? Who's The Governor? LOL) 12/6/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ: "The government is saying basically that they will soon have a new value on the dinar….and a new forex value" (Oh? There's A Government In Dinarland? Who's The Governor? LOL) 12/6/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ: "The government is saying basically that they will soon have a new value on the dinar….and a new forex value" (Oh? There's A Government In Dinarland? Who's The Governor? LOL) 12/6/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZ: "The government is saying basically that they will soon have a new value on the dinar….and a new forex value" (Oh? There's A Government In Dinarland? Who's The Governor? LOL) 12/6/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MarkZ: "The government is saying basically that they will soon have a new value on the dinar….and a new forex value" (Oh? There's A Government In Dinarland? Who's The Governor? LOL) 12/6/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MarkZ: "The government is saying basically that they will soon have a new value on the dinar….and a new forex value" (Oh? There's A Government In Dinarland? Who's The Governor? LOL) 12/6/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MarkZ: "The government is saying basically that they will soon have a new value on the dinar….and a new forex value" (Oh? There's A Government In Dinarland? Who's The Governor? LOL) 12/6/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

MarkZ: "The government is saying basically that they will soon have a new value on the dinar….and a new forex value" (Oh? There's A Government In Dinarland? Who's The Governor? LOL) 12/6/21

Go down

MarkZ: "The government is saying basically that they will soon have a new value on the dinar….and a new forex value" (Oh? There's A Government In Dinarland? Who's The Governor? LOL) 12/6/21 Empty MarkZ: "The government is saying basically that they will soon have a new value on the dinar….and a new forex value" (Oh? There's A Government In Dinarland? Who's The Governor? LOL) 12/6/21

Post by RamblerNash Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:16 am

Member: I hope you are all having a fantastic Monday morning!

Member: We all can use good news. Christmas is going to be small without it.

Member: I think the Golden Goose is constipated

MZ: My son and I talked about that earlier…..give that golden goose some castor oil!!

MZ: There was a tremendous amount of chatter out of Iraq this weekend. But, there is no new rate out on the streets …there is a tremendous amount of talk. The government is saying basically that they will soon have a new value on the dinar….and a new forex value..  Major rate change is the terminology….soon.

Member: I am so sick of talk…..we need some action.

MZ: paymasters sat on their hands waiting all weekend. ….at redemption centers they did not get called into work on Sunday. They did do some testing on Saturday

Member: how many damn tests do they need to do!

Member: They are probably bored and frustrated and killing time like the rest of us.

MZ: When Reno wakes up I hope to have more news for tonight….something a little more solid. I can tell you bonds have not moved at all today. At least amongst my Zurich connections.

Member: WHATS UP WITH CMKX

Member: did the ckmx packages get delivered this week end

Member: obviously not…

Member: I am hearing nothing will happen until February now.

MZ: I am not hearing that…I am not seeing them waiting that long…....but we are still waiting and its already Dec. 6……I am still looking for it sooner. But I will wait as long as it takes. This has always been a “when” and not an “if” . Noone knows the exact timing…..everyone is “guessing” at the tming.

MZ: I see Evergrande imploding soon….we see this on Forbes, Reuters, and Fortune and the New York Times….…they bare all talking about the impending economic collapse.

Member: Good morning from Wisconsin! Just heard Dinar is gold backed at $11.91 on the medbed forum

Member: Fleming and Bruce started those rumors.

MZ: There is a tremendous amount of chatter around the beltway right now. But much of it seems to be misinformation …a pump and dump given to patriots to make us look like idiots. I would treat all rumors with a grain of salt right now.

MZ: At some point I believe we will be proven right.

Member: Please think, $11.90 Iraq would need to come up with over 200+ Trillion to pay out…come on get real.

Member: I am still hope Iraq will Re-instate to at least $3.22 where the rate was before in 2003.  Anything higher than that will be gravy. 

Member: Read somewhere dinar is expected to be same rate as Kuwiat dinar.

Member: Kuwaits dinar rate is somewhere around $3.50 or so I believe.

Member: Maybe Mark can get me a job at a Redemption center or Paymaster gig, I like the hours, looks like you never work and get paid just to be on call. LoL

Member: what happened to the whales in place??

MZ: Many of the whales are still in Reno, and they seem happy to still be there…..it must mean they are getting some inside information …that we are not getting.

Member: Maybe they are waiting on the QFS so their money is secure. Wish we knew what is the truth…I am so sick of being lied to .

MZ: I am right there with you. And if the QFS is that safe- why don’t they just go ahead and do it?????

MZ: That is why I still think they are waiting on an event….like the financial implosion from China to affect the world….what we are seeing is a mad scrambling of every rat out there to keep it from happening and to control the news. The fundamentals are saying it crashed a while ago…but, they are keeping up the illusion that it has not. This whole thing is a house of cards waiting on a puff of wind and this crash happens. As soon as everyone loses confidence in this fiat currency the crash happens and they have to go back to asset/gold backed sound money….

Member: Dow already climbing. +458.50 to start. Back over 35,000.

MZ: By manipulating the press…by the bald faced lies they tell…..people do not know how bad it is. They keep trying to convince us that everything is good.  UNREAL.

Member: “The American Media covers every big story ….with a pillow until it stops moving” Tim Blair writer for the Daily Telegraph

MZ: I love that one.

Member:  I wonder how the whales made their money if they show up every few months for 3 plus weeks to wait? I mean they must have good jobs to be whales

Mod: ISAAC 12/03 FRIDAY Hello …things are moving forward but this week no liquidity , looks like next week German bonds and some yellow dragons will start , keep you posted any new information .

Member: Mnt Goat December 6, 2021  In Mnt Goat What I am told by the CBI is that they are planning a MAJOR rate change and reinstatement to FOREX as part of the White Paper reforms.Share this:

Member: TNT: UPDATE December 4-5,US Bank source say they expecting a notification today (Sunday) are "rounding up" staff to report to the Exchange Centers on Monday. anticipate full exchange activity by Tuesday.

Member: GM talked to Wellsfargo and while I had them online I asked about QFS she said they are waiting to go active

Member: Can you still buy dinar and dong?

MZ: Yes…you will be able to buy these currencies up until about a minute before it goes…..thats the way their licensing works for foreign currency dealers.  .

Member: Hope we are not being fooled….so much contradictory info

Member: I agree misinformation, confusing information, don't know what to think anymore. Trust your gut. that's all I know.

Member: We not being fooled...this has been a long time coming. Me in here 15 yrs and I worked closely with the people above admiral - we are all stressed and ready. Each Xmas makes it difficult.

Member: When the RV happens are we sure you need an NDA? How will we give money to family and friends. Do we have to wait.

Member:  From my understanding , the NDA is so we don't disclose the rate we were given. Could be more than that but that's what I've heard.

Member: he NDA is to protect you. It will be for a specified time frame. Ask at your appt about how to immediately help someone in need with cash and honor the NDA.

MZ: You should all watch the video from Dr. Shabibi where he explains how the RV in Iraq will work. They are not hiding it…you all just need to pay attention.  :  Dr Shabibi answering questions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol8wve53-ME

MarkZ: "The government is saying basically that they will soon have a new value on the dinar….and a new forex value" (Oh? There's A Government In Dinarland? Who's The Governor? LOL) 12/6/21 Markz-10

MarkZ: "The government is saying basically that they will soon have a new value on the dinar….and a new forex value" (Oh? There's A Government In Dinarland? Who's The Governor? LOL) 12/6/21 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum