Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Mnt Goat: "WOW! I have never seen so much pressure from all areas to revalue" (But That's Only From Dinarland...Not Iraq! LOL) 12/3/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Mnt Goat: "WOW! I have never seen so much pressure from all areas to revalue" (But That's Only From Dinarland...Not Iraq! LOL) 12/3/21

Go down

Mnt Goat: "WOW! I have never seen so much pressure from all areas to revalue" (But That's Only From Dinarland...Not Iraq! LOL) 12/3/21 Empty Mnt Goat: "WOW! I have never seen so much pressure from all areas to revalue" (But That's Only From Dinarland...Not Iraq! LOL) 12/3/21

Post by RamblerNash Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:22 pm

Mnt Goat   

There are many very good articles coming out and most of them are all about the election and the revaluation of the currency. WOW! I have never seen so much pressure from all areas to revalue...Many of the articles are following along the lines with the concept of revaluation but they tend to move towards just getting back to pre-December 2020 rates. This is not what the CBI is aiming for. I am telling this as FACT!. Instead they are going to go all the way to reinstatement of the dinar back to global trading platforms. This is the end process. They have been aiming at this for a very long time.

Mnt Goat: "WOW! I have never seen so much pressure from all areas to revalue" (But That's Only From Dinarland...Not Iraq! LOL) 12/3/21 Wolf-i10
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum