Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The European Union confirms its supportive stance for Iraq and its aspiration to form an Iraqi government as soon as/extended I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The European Union confirms its supportive stance for Iraq and its aspiration to form an Iraqi government as soon as/extended I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
The European Union confirms its supportive stance for Iraq and its aspiration to form an Iraqi government as soon as/extended I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The European Union confirms its supportive stance for Iraq and its aspiration to form an Iraqi government as soon as/extended I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The European Union confirms its supportive stance for Iraq and its aspiration to form an Iraqi government as soon as/extended I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The European Union confirms its supportive stance for Iraq and its aspiration to form an Iraqi government as soon as/extended I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The European Union confirms its supportive stance for Iraq and its aspiration to form an Iraqi government as soon as/extended I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The European Union confirms its supportive stance for Iraq and its aspiration to form an Iraqi government as soon as/extended I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The European Union confirms its supportive stance for Iraq and its aspiration to form an Iraqi government as soon as/extended I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The European Union confirms its supportive stance for Iraq and its aspiration to form an Iraqi government as soon as/extended I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The European Union confirms its supportive stance for Iraq and its aspiration to form an Iraqi government as soon as/extended I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The European Union confirms its supportive stance for Iraq and its aspiration to form an Iraqi government as soon as/extended I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The European Union confirms its supportive stance for Iraq and its aspiration to form an Iraqi government as soon as/extended I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The European Union confirms its supportive stance for Iraq and its aspiration to form an Iraqi government as soon as/extended I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The European Union confirms its supportive stance for Iraq and its aspiration to form an Iraqi government as soon as/extended I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The European Union confirms its supportive stance for Iraq and its aspiration to form an Iraqi government as soon as/extended I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The European Union confirms its supportive stance for Iraq and its aspiration to form an Iraqi government as soon as/extended I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The European Union confirms its supportive stance for Iraq and its aspiration to form an Iraqi government as soon as/extended I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The European Union confirms its supportive stance for Iraq and its aspiration to form an Iraqi government as soon as/extended I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The European Union confirms its supportive stance for Iraq and its aspiration to form an Iraqi government as soon as/extended I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The European Union confirms its supportive stance for Iraq and its aspiration to form an Iraqi government as soon as/extended

Go down

The European Union confirms its supportive stance for Iraq and its aspiration to form an Iraqi government as soon as/extended Empty The European Union confirms its supportive stance for Iraq and its aspiration to form an Iraqi government as soon as/extended

Post by RamblerNash Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:12 pm

The European Union confirms its supportive stance for Iraq and its aspiration to form an Iraqi government as soon as/extended 942884-5aaba43e-0fed-4bd1-a545-10b77b060abd
Saturday 04 December 2021 22:45

Baghdad / NINA / - The European Union affirmed its position in support of Iraq and its aspiration to form an Iraqi government as soon as possible and to work together to achieve more cooperation.

A statement by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs said today, that the Senior Undersecretary of the Ministry, Nizar Al-Khairallah, headed the Iraqi delegation participating in the meeting of the migration dialogue with the European side, headed by the Director General of the Middle East and North Africa Department in the External Action Department, Fernando Gentilini, and the Deputy Director General for Migration and Internal Affairs in the European Union, Johannes Lockner, which was held At the building of the External Action Department in Brussels.”

At the beginning of the meeting, the European side congratulated the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs on the success of the Iraqi elections, and affirmed the position of the European Union in support of Iraq, expressing the European Union’s aspiration to form an Iraqi government as soon as possible and to work together to achieve more cooperation.

For his part, Al-Khairallah reviewed the latest measures taken by the Iraqi government regarding the evacuation of Iraqi citizens who are on the borders of the European Union in the countries of Belarus, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland, noting that the Iraqi government has so far been able to evacuate nearly 1,900 citizens, and that the evacuations are still ongoing for For Iraqis who have a desire to return, in coordination with the concerned Iraqi embassies and the Kurdistan Regional Government.

He stressed the importance of uniting efforts to dismantle human trafficking and smuggling networks that played a major role in exacerbating illegal immigration, as well as combating misleading and false information about it, stressing the importance of sharing responsibility in this humanitarian issue and the importance of the member states of the European Union in whose territories it is present. Migrant camps provide all basic humanitarian needs and expedite the work procedures of humanitarian organizations to enable citizens to return to their homeland as soon as possible.”

For his part, the European side valued what the Iraqi authorities are doing in this issue, stressing that the European Union is in constant contact with humanitarian organizations in this regard and will discuss With these organizations regarding the observations of the Iraqi side in order to improve their performance, explaining the importance of eliminating smuggling networks that deceive people, incurring huge sums of money and endangering their lives.”

At the end of the meeting, the two sides agreed to continue dialogue in order to improve the humanitarian conditions of migrants and speed up the return of those who wish to return to Iraq./ End 2

https://ninanews.com/Website/News/Details?key=942884

The European Union confirms its supportive stance for Iraq and its aspiration to form an Iraqi government as soon as/extended 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum