Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ: "There is a program called “Oil For Dinar” so Iraq can pay over time the countries that aggregate the dinar" (Boy Oh Boy! That TNT Kool-Aid Is Long Lasting. Don't Drink It! LOL) 12/2/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ: "There is a program called “Oil For Dinar” so Iraq can pay over time the countries that aggregate the dinar" (Boy Oh Boy! That TNT Kool-Aid Is Long Lasting. Don't Drink It! LOL) 12/2/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ: "There is a program called “Oil For Dinar” so Iraq can pay over time the countries that aggregate the dinar" (Boy Oh Boy! That TNT Kool-Aid Is Long Lasting. Don't Drink It! LOL) 12/2/21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ: "There is a program called “Oil For Dinar” so Iraq can pay over time the countries that aggregate the dinar" (Boy Oh Boy! That TNT Kool-Aid Is Long Lasting. Don't Drink It! LOL) 12/2/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ: "There is a program called “Oil For Dinar” so Iraq can pay over time the countries that aggregate the dinar" (Boy Oh Boy! That TNT Kool-Aid Is Long Lasting. Don't Drink It! LOL) 12/2/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ: "There is a program called “Oil For Dinar” so Iraq can pay over time the countries that aggregate the dinar" (Boy Oh Boy! That TNT Kool-Aid Is Long Lasting. Don't Drink It! LOL) 12/2/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ: "There is a program called “Oil For Dinar” so Iraq can pay over time the countries that aggregate the dinar" (Boy Oh Boy! That TNT Kool-Aid Is Long Lasting. Don't Drink It! LOL) 12/2/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ: "There is a program called “Oil For Dinar” so Iraq can pay over time the countries that aggregate the dinar" (Boy Oh Boy! That TNT Kool-Aid Is Long Lasting. Don't Drink It! LOL) 12/2/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ: "There is a program called “Oil For Dinar” so Iraq can pay over time the countries that aggregate the dinar" (Boy Oh Boy! That TNT Kool-Aid Is Long Lasting. Don't Drink It! LOL) 12/2/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ: "There is a program called “Oil For Dinar” so Iraq can pay over time the countries that aggregate the dinar" (Boy Oh Boy! That TNT Kool-Aid Is Long Lasting. Don't Drink It! LOL) 12/2/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ: "There is a program called “Oil For Dinar” so Iraq can pay over time the countries that aggregate the dinar" (Boy Oh Boy! That TNT Kool-Aid Is Long Lasting. Don't Drink It! LOL) 12/2/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZ: "There is a program called “Oil For Dinar” so Iraq can pay over time the countries that aggregate the dinar" (Boy Oh Boy! That TNT Kool-Aid Is Long Lasting. Don't Drink It! LOL) 12/2/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MarkZ: "There is a program called “Oil For Dinar” so Iraq can pay over time the countries that aggregate the dinar" (Boy Oh Boy! That TNT Kool-Aid Is Long Lasting. Don't Drink It! LOL) 12/2/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MarkZ: "There is a program called “Oil For Dinar” so Iraq can pay over time the countries that aggregate the dinar" (Boy Oh Boy! That TNT Kool-Aid Is Long Lasting. Don't Drink It! LOL) 12/2/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MarkZ: "There is a program called “Oil For Dinar” so Iraq can pay over time the countries that aggregate the dinar" (Boy Oh Boy! That TNT Kool-Aid Is Long Lasting. Don't Drink It! LOL) 12/2/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MarkZ: "There is a program called “Oil For Dinar” so Iraq can pay over time the countries that aggregate the dinar" (Boy Oh Boy! That TNT Kool-Aid Is Long Lasting. Don't Drink It! LOL) 12/2/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
MarkZ: "There is a program called “Oil For Dinar” so Iraq can pay over time the countries that aggregate the dinar" (Boy Oh Boy! That TNT Kool-Aid Is Long Lasting. Don't Drink It! LOL) 12/2/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
MarkZ: "There is a program called “Oil For Dinar” so Iraq can pay over time the countries that aggregate the dinar" (Boy Oh Boy! That TNT Kool-Aid Is Long Lasting. Don't Drink It! LOL) 12/2/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
MarkZ: "There is a program called “Oil For Dinar” so Iraq can pay over time the countries that aggregate the dinar" (Boy Oh Boy! That TNT Kool-Aid Is Long Lasting. Don't Drink It! LOL) 12/2/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
MarkZ: "There is a program called “Oil For Dinar” so Iraq can pay over time the countries that aggregate the dinar" (Boy Oh Boy! That TNT Kool-Aid Is Long Lasting. Don't Drink It! LOL) 12/2/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

MarkZ: "There is a program called “Oil For Dinar” so Iraq can pay over time the countries that aggregate the dinar" (Boy Oh Boy! That TNT Kool-Aid Is Long Lasting. Don't Drink It! LOL) 12/2/21

Go down

MarkZ: "There is a program called “Oil For Dinar” so Iraq can pay over time the countries that aggregate the dinar" (Boy Oh Boy! That TNT Kool-Aid Is Long Lasting. Don't Drink It! LOL) 12/2/21 Empty MarkZ: "There is a program called “Oil For Dinar” so Iraq can pay over time the countries that aggregate the dinar" (Boy Oh Boy! That TNT Kool-Aid Is Long Lasting. Don't Drink It! LOL) 12/2/21

Post by RamblerNash Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:07 pm

Member: Our circling plane full of nothing burgers is running out of gas and is going to crash soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MZ: I think we are still waiting for a key event- IMO.

MZ: We have not seen any CMKX or Prosperity packages. I did receive one message back from one of my bond folks in Zurich that they expect their funding from banking this morning….but no word since then….In other words they went to get their bond dollars last night …they were put in place but he didn’t expect to be able to spend it until this morning…

MZ: Since I didn’t get an update I hope that means  they have free access to their money. 

MZ: Looks like Iraq is still in a holding pattern…..but for what? That is the next question.

MZ: it was really a nothing burger of news last night.

Member: Isaac just posted He has big meeting at hsbc bank today

Member:  Isaac posted the following - "I will talk later and see if liquidity will start this week , keep you posted.Big meeting at HSBC"

Member: Are the "whales" still in line in Reno from last week? If so, they must be frustrated! Hopefully something happens soon!

Member: I cant see the RV happening, almost like the cabal are blocking it

Member: The Banksters are the Gangsters and they control mostly everything from money to food , media, Gov't and more than most people can comprehend

Member: The market is up over 450 points, this is crazy! When will they go ahead and let the Evergrande bleed and cause the downshift crash?

Member: I am not sure how much more of an event we need other than a total annihilation of human kind. I guess the virus wasn't big enough event? The variants not enough?

Member: I’m over us being lied to and treated as sheeple by those who think they have a say as to how we should live and spend our money….

Member: People are frustrated with delays but need to understand the size of this endeavor!

Member: So Mark when do you think Nesara Gesara going to happen and release of T4B

Member: We are hoping that this happens soon! Hope that all of this is not a farce and not real and a waste of time and money!

Member:  Should we have security when we go to exchange and for the months afterward?

MZ: I think your best bet is anonymity, don’t let anyone know you have any dollars. Then you won’t have to change your lifestyle….

Member: The last thing we want to do is gloat over our new found wealth

Member: Good Morning Mark! I'm nervous now since Frank26 says Boots on the Ground says can't cash in until Jan 2022 since it's in the budget and also Sandy Ingram says same. Also says1300 dinar to 1 $

Member: the Iraqi dinar will have a contract rate because we helped liberate them from Saddam Hussein

MZ: The contract rate is what we call the rate we will get from the banks. There is a program called “Oil For Dinar” so Iraq can pay over time the countries that aggregate the dinar and then turn it into Iraq in exchange for cheaper oil per barrel.

MZ: These nations will receive oil at a steep discount in exchange for our dinar. So, in a nutshell they can offer us more for our currency then the regular street rate Because for example the US or UK Treasuries will then use our dinar after its exchanged and give it back to Iraq for a greatly discounted, cheap oil. And this allows Iraq to pay for its RV over time. 

Member: If the exchange rate is known out of iraq, why arent we exchanging yet? makes no sense at all. we are being jacked around again!!!!

Member: IMO This will happen at the end of the month or close to it for the fact the budget can not be implemented with out the new rate

Member: What do you think the street rates will be?

MZ: I think they will float the rates in-country to pull more of these bills off the streets over there. I think the dong will start at .47 cents or so and float up to the low $2 range, which is what I expect we will be exchanging for,…..In Iraq I expect it to come out at closer to $4 and then be allowed to float …That’s what I think……we don’t know for sure until we are at the banks.

Member: Estimated: Dong - low to mid $2, Dinar - $4.81, Zim - .11-.36 without projects, up to .70 with projects (per million zim)

Member: Remember that we will not know the exact rates until we are at our exchange appointments.

Member: Where will all the redemption centers be????

Member: Texas Snake’s contact has set up the redemption centers in 5 states . Texas alone has 238 exchange centers.

Member: We have been told that most people will be able to find a exchange center within 50 miles of them except people who live in the boonies….may have to drive further

MZ: My contacts have set up RC’s in 2 states with a number of locations as well. I know these people in real life so when I hear others say there are no redemption centers I don’t agree…..i know there are.

Member: Poor Newbies so desperate for answers. Your all lucky not long to wait . We all been their Relax

Member: For all the newbies……We will not know the exact rates until we are at our exchange appointments…..and we will get instructions on how to set appointments when the reset happens…..until then its all speculation……do not panic.

Member: There is a lot of good info at dinar recaps in the archives and post-rv section …go there and do some reading….it will help

Member: The newbies need a “Back to Basics “ stream or post so they can get all their basic questions answered……most of these questions Mark has answered hundreds of times…….

MarkZ: "There is a program called “Oil For Dinar” so Iraq can pay over time the countries that aggregate the dinar" (Boy Oh Boy! That TNT Kool-Aid Is Long Lasting. Don't Drink It! LOL) 12/2/21 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum