Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
OPEC+ agrees to go ahead with planned January oil output hike I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
OPEC+ agrees to go ahead with planned January oil output hike I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
OPEC+ agrees to go ahead with planned January oil output hike I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
OPEC+ agrees to go ahead with planned January oil output hike I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
OPEC+ agrees to go ahead with planned January oil output hike I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
OPEC+ agrees to go ahead with planned January oil output hike I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
OPEC+ agrees to go ahead with planned January oil output hike I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
OPEC+ agrees to go ahead with planned January oil output hike I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
OPEC+ agrees to go ahead with planned January oil output hike I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
OPEC+ agrees to go ahead with planned January oil output hike I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
OPEC+ agrees to go ahead with planned January oil output hike I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
OPEC+ agrees to go ahead with planned January oil output hike I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
OPEC+ agrees to go ahead with planned January oil output hike I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
OPEC+ agrees to go ahead with planned January oil output hike I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
OPEC+ agrees to go ahead with planned January oil output hike I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
OPEC+ agrees to go ahead with planned January oil output hike I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
OPEC+ agrees to go ahead with planned January oil output hike I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
OPEC+ agrees to go ahead with planned January oil output hike I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
OPEC+ agrees to go ahead with planned January oil output hike I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
OPEC+ agrees to go ahead with planned January oil output hike I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

OPEC+ agrees to go ahead with planned January oil output hike

Go down

OPEC+ agrees to go ahead with planned January oil output hike Empty OPEC+ agrees to go ahead with planned January oil output hike

Post by RamblerNash Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:26 pm

OPEC+ agrees to go ahead with planned January oil output hike 1638460360157
2021-12-02 07:53

Shafaq News / OPEC and its allies agreed on Thursday to stick to their existing policy of monthly oil output increases despite fears that a U.S. release from crude reserves and the new coronavirus variant would lead to a new oil price rout.

Brent fell more than $1 after the deal was reported, trading below $70 a barrel, well off October's three-year highs above $86. Prices in November had already registered their biggest monthly decline since the start of the pandemic.

Under its existing pact, OPEC+ agreed to raise output by 400,000 bpd each month, winding down record cuts agreed in 2020 when demand crashed because of the pandemic.

The agreement to stick to that pact and to add 400,000 bpd in January, confirmed by a draft OPEC+ statement and OPEC+ sources, sent prices below $67 before they recovered some ground.

The Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries and its allies, known as OPEC+, have been resisting U.S. requests for speedier increases in oil output to help the global economy, fearing oversupply could hurt a fragile energy sector recovery.

Washington repeatedly asked OPEC to pump more as U.S. gasoline prices soared and President Joe Biden's approval ratings slid.

Before the meeting sources said market uncertainties had prompted the group to consider options such as pausing the planned January increase or raising output by a smaller amount.

Even before concerns about Omicron emerged, OPEC+ had been weighing the effects of last week's announcement by the United States and other major consumers that they would release emergency crude reserves to temper energy prices.

Any decision to hike output by less than 400,000 bpd in January or even cutting supplies would have put OPEC in full confrontation with Washington amid already tepid relations between the United States and OPEC's leader Saudi Arabia.

OPEC+ experts said in a report seen by Reuters on Wednesday that the impact from Omicron was not yet clear, even though many countries were introducing lockdowns and other restrictions.

Source: Reuters

https://shafaq.com/en/Economy/OPEC-agrees-to-go-ahead-with-planned-January-oil-output-hike

OPEC+ agrees to go ahead with planned January oil output hike 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum