Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZ: "In Iraq they are putting out PSA’s on the TV about how to handle the new lower denominations" (Mark Can Show Anything On His Video Stream But The PSA's On TV??? LOL) 11/29/21 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ: "In Iraq they are putting out PSA’s on the TV about how to handle the new lower denominations" (Mark Can Show Anything On His Video Stream But The PSA's On TV??? LOL) 11/29/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZ: "In Iraq they are putting out PSA’s on the TV about how to handle the new lower denominations" (Mark Can Show Anything On His Video Stream But The PSA's On TV??? LOL) 11/29/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ: "In Iraq they are putting out PSA’s on the TV about how to handle the new lower denominations" (Mark Can Show Anything On His Video Stream But The PSA's On TV??? LOL) 11/29/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ: "In Iraq they are putting out PSA’s on the TV about how to handle the new lower denominations" (Mark Can Show Anything On His Video Stream But The PSA's On TV??? LOL) 11/29/21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ: "In Iraq they are putting out PSA’s on the TV about how to handle the new lower denominations" (Mark Can Show Anything On His Video Stream But The PSA's On TV??? LOL) 11/29/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ: "In Iraq they are putting out PSA’s on the TV about how to handle the new lower denominations" (Mark Can Show Anything On His Video Stream But The PSA's On TV??? LOL) 11/29/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ: "In Iraq they are putting out PSA’s on the TV about how to handle the new lower denominations" (Mark Can Show Anything On His Video Stream But The PSA's On TV??? LOL) 11/29/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ: "In Iraq they are putting out PSA’s on the TV about how to handle the new lower denominations" (Mark Can Show Anything On His Video Stream But The PSA's On TV??? LOL) 11/29/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ: "In Iraq they are putting out PSA’s on the TV about how to handle the new lower denominations" (Mark Can Show Anything On His Video Stream But The PSA's On TV??? LOL) 11/29/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ: "In Iraq they are putting out PSA’s on the TV about how to handle the new lower denominations" (Mark Can Show Anything On His Video Stream But The PSA's On TV??? LOL) 11/29/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ: "In Iraq they are putting out PSA’s on the TV about how to handle the new lower denominations" (Mark Can Show Anything On His Video Stream But The PSA's On TV??? LOL) 11/29/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ: "In Iraq they are putting out PSA’s on the TV about how to handle the new lower denominations" (Mark Can Show Anything On His Video Stream But The PSA's On TV??? LOL) 11/29/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZ: "In Iraq they are putting out PSA’s on the TV about how to handle the new lower denominations" (Mark Can Show Anything On His Video Stream But The PSA's On TV??? LOL) 11/29/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MarkZ: "In Iraq they are putting out PSA’s on the TV about how to handle the new lower denominations" (Mark Can Show Anything On His Video Stream But The PSA's On TV??? LOL) 11/29/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MarkZ: "In Iraq they are putting out PSA’s on the TV about how to handle the new lower denominations" (Mark Can Show Anything On His Video Stream But The PSA's On TV??? LOL) 11/29/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MarkZ: "In Iraq they are putting out PSA’s on the TV about how to handle the new lower denominations" (Mark Can Show Anything On His Video Stream But The PSA's On TV??? LOL) 11/29/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MarkZ: "In Iraq they are putting out PSA’s on the TV about how to handle the new lower denominations" (Mark Can Show Anything On His Video Stream But The PSA's On TV??? LOL) 11/29/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
MarkZ: "In Iraq they are putting out PSA’s on the TV about how to handle the new lower denominations" (Mark Can Show Anything On His Video Stream But The PSA's On TV??? LOL) 11/29/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
MarkZ: "In Iraq they are putting out PSA’s on the TV about how to handle the new lower denominations" (Mark Can Show Anything On His Video Stream But The PSA's On TV??? LOL) 11/29/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

MarkZ: "In Iraq they are putting out PSA’s on the TV about how to handle the new lower denominations" (Mark Can Show Anything On His Video Stream But The PSA's On TV??? LOL) 11/29/21

Go down

MarkZ: "In Iraq they are putting out PSA’s on the TV about how to handle the new lower denominations" (Mark Can Show Anything On His Video Stream But The PSA's On TV??? LOL) 11/29/21 Empty MarkZ: "In Iraq they are putting out PSA’s on the TV about how to handle the new lower denominations" (Mark Can Show Anything On His Video Stream But The PSA's On TV??? LOL) 11/29/21

Post by RamblerNash Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:21 pm

Member: Hi Mark, I hope you had a great vacation time.

MZ: I did thanks- but glad to be back……..much needed time with family.

Member: Kuwaiti dinar is $3.27 at Chase right now.

MZ: isn’t that interesting? Especially when the new leadership in Iraq has said they are going to have the highest currency in the middle east. That kind of tells us the Iraqi dinar will be more then $3.27…right? I expect it to be closer to $5 over there.

Member: How close are we to going ?   please say soon

MZ: Tier 3, at this point appears to be WELL UNDER WAY.  

MZ; We have also seen some movement on Aggregated Zim. These are resellers….so this is more of a currency swap . Keep in mind the Zim will be coming from a different pot of money that dinar and dong…but we do have some Zim folks with real spendable cash in their hands. This happened late last night .

MZ: This is telling us that things are well underway.

MZ: Some of the whales that had traveled to Miami over Thanksgiving did not get to have turkey with their families….but, they did get some funds making their trips well worth it.

MZ: So….we have tier 3 moving…we have some private swaps that have paid out on Zim….It looks like we are positioned for it to happen this week…..and a lot of the news is pointing to this week. 

MZ: I am really excited about some of the Zim money moving. I have no words to tell you how excited I am as this tells us just how close we are.

MZ: In Iraq they are putting out PSA’s on the TV about how to handle the new lower denominations. They are prepping their people as to what to expect over the next few days. .

Member: What tier is the zim in???

MZ: It has always been assumed the majority of Zim would go when tier 4 started but it’s not really set in any tier. It’s a strange in between.

Member: SO if tier 3 is gong liquid doesn't that mean it has started and it cannot be stopped?

Mod:  YES TIER 3 IS VERY MUCH UNDERWAY ….4 COMES AFTER 3 Wink

Member: so what were the Zims swapped for?

MZ: We do not know the exact numbers but it appears the zim went for about 10 million per hundred Trillion note. And because these swaps happened before the reset, I beleive the banks were willing to take these groups that are aggregated and they give them 10 M now but plan on selling them back for $30 million in the next days or weeks…whenever we get the full reset. This is most likely what we are seeing.

Member: 4b this week???

MZ: Highly possible……

Member: Who is in Tier 3 please??? Countries? Indian Nations?

Member: There are 5 Tiers of folks Exchanging. Tier 1-governments and royalty Tier 2-whales-elite with platforms of currency, corporations, etc. Tier 3-Admirals Group, American Indians, CMKX, large church groups (like the Mormons), etc. Tier 4-all the hundreds of thousands paying attention to intel - internet groups(all of us). Tier 5- those who never paid attn - the general public.

Member: What are some of the rates expected now?

Member: Estimated: Dong - low to mid $2, Dinar - $4.81, Zim - .11-.36 without projects, up to .70 with projects (per million zim)

Member: estimated rate of bolivar Fuente please

Mod:  NO RATE ON BOLIVAR… JUST KNOW IT’S GOING. ALL RATES ARE EDUCATED GUESSES AND INTEL WE ARE RECEIVING…. BUT THEY WILL NOT BE FULLY RELEASED UNTIL WE ARE AT THE APPT ….BRING EVERYTHING YOU HAVE TO THE FIRST APPOINTMENT GUYS

Member: RE: Bolivar: both soberano and fuerte will be exchanged. The soberano are just tremendously more valuable.

MZ: This is RV related. Article “Global bubble bursts. Evergrande set for collapse causing “great reset” worse then 2008” We are already seeing the cracks and as we watch the markets…we saw the crash on Friday.  We are watching it all play out.

MZ: Hoping i have more news by tomorrow mornings stream. i want to concentrate on your Q&A’s as this may be a big week for us.

MarkZ: "In Iraq they are putting out PSA’s on the TV about how to handle the new lower denominations" (Mark Can Show Anything On His Video Stream But The PSA's On TV??? LOL) 11/29/21 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum