Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Guru Pimpy: "It's possible but I think they're going to go up in stages - increments" (Oh? How Does That Benifit Iraq And Why Would The CBI Do That? LOL) 11/28/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Guru Pimpy: "It's possible but I think they're going to go up in stages - increments" (Oh? How Does That Benifit Iraq And Why Would The CBI Do That? LOL) 11/28/21

Go down

Guru Pimpy: "It's possible but I think they're going to go up in stages - increments" (Oh? How Does That Benifit Iraq And Why Would The CBI Do That? LOL) 11/28/21 Empty Guru Pimpy: "It's possible but I think they're going to go up in stages - increments" (Oh? How Does That Benifit Iraq And Why Would The CBI Do That? LOL) 11/28/21

Post by RamblerNash Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:52 pm

Guru Pimpy 

People get all depressed and they get upset and they go, 'man I reckon the dinar is a scam.'  No!  You keep falling for these fake stories...people are telling you.  You don't need a humanitarian project.  There's no redemption centers.  There's no 800 numbers.  There's no back screens.  Come on people.  I hear this all the time.  Stay grounded.  If you pay attention to the economy and what's going on with the stability and sovereignty in Iraq that's what you should be keeping an eye on.  Now will they revalue everything over night?  It's possible but I think they're going to go up in stages - increments.  Iraq is doing really good.  I'm just hoping this election gets over with.  Things go peacefully.  We leave.  Iraq gets their sovereignty back.  ISIS stay the hell out of there and Iraq continues to do what they're doing which is positively moving forward.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum