Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Guru Pimpy: "Nobody's going to get you guys together in a big group and get special rates" (Did Pimpy Just Fall Off The Turnip Truck...And Then Got Back On? LOL) 11/27/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Guru Pimpy: "Nobody's going to get you guys together in a big group and get special rates" (Did Pimpy Just Fall Off The Turnip Truck...And Then Got Back On? LOL) 11/27/21

Go down

Guru Pimpy: "Nobody's going to get you guys together in a big group and get special rates" (Did Pimpy Just Fall Off The Turnip Truck...And Then Got Back On? LOL) 11/27/21 Empty Guru Pimpy: "Nobody's going to get you guys together in a big group and get special rates" (Did Pimpy Just Fall Off The Turnip Truck...And Then Got Back On? LOL) 11/27/21

Post by RamblerNash Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:43 pm

Guru Pimpy   

Nobody out there is getting these special deals.  Nobody's going to get you guys together in a big group and get special rates.  I know there's all kinds of scams out there going on like that.  People telling you to send a copy of the serial numbers and all that kind of crap.  Don't fall for that.  It's fake.  I hear from people all the time saying, 'Pimpy have you heard about this?  I did it and I lost my dinars.'  Yeah, that's why I keep telling you guys anytime anybody asks you to part with your dinars - I wouldn't trust that situation.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down