Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Judy: "Sunday 21 Nov. when the Kingpin of the GCR – the Iraqi Dinar – went international" (Oh No! They Are Exchanging Everywhere, But Not You! LOL) 11/28/21 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Judy: "Sunday 21 Nov. when the Kingpin of the GCR – the Iraqi Dinar – went international" (Oh No! They Are Exchanging Everywhere, But Not You! LOL) 11/28/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Judy: "Sunday 21 Nov. when the Kingpin of the GCR – the Iraqi Dinar – went international" (Oh No! They Are Exchanging Everywhere, But Not You! LOL) 11/28/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Judy: "Sunday 21 Nov. when the Kingpin of the GCR – the Iraqi Dinar – went international" (Oh No! They Are Exchanging Everywhere, But Not You! LOL) 11/28/21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Judy: "Sunday 21 Nov. when the Kingpin of the GCR – the Iraqi Dinar – went international" (Oh No! They Are Exchanging Everywhere, But Not You! LOL) 11/28/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Judy: "Sunday 21 Nov. when the Kingpin of the GCR – the Iraqi Dinar – went international" (Oh No! They Are Exchanging Everywhere, But Not You! LOL) 11/28/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Judy: "Sunday 21 Nov. when the Kingpin of the GCR – the Iraqi Dinar – went international" (Oh No! They Are Exchanging Everywhere, But Not You! LOL) 11/28/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Judy: "Sunday 21 Nov. when the Kingpin of the GCR – the Iraqi Dinar – went international" (Oh No! They Are Exchanging Everywhere, But Not You! LOL) 11/28/21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Judy: "Sunday 21 Nov. when the Kingpin of the GCR – the Iraqi Dinar – went international" (Oh No! They Are Exchanging Everywhere, But Not You! LOL) 11/28/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Judy: "Sunday 21 Nov. when the Kingpin of the GCR – the Iraqi Dinar – went international" (Oh No! They Are Exchanging Everywhere, But Not You! LOL) 11/28/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Judy: "Sunday 21 Nov. when the Kingpin of the GCR – the Iraqi Dinar – went international" (Oh No! They Are Exchanging Everywhere, But Not You! LOL) 11/28/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Judy: "Sunday 21 Nov. when the Kingpin of the GCR – the Iraqi Dinar – went international" (Oh No! They Are Exchanging Everywhere, But Not You! LOL) 11/28/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Judy: "Sunday 21 Nov. when the Kingpin of the GCR – the Iraqi Dinar – went international" (Oh No! They Are Exchanging Everywhere, But Not You! LOL) 11/28/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Judy: "Sunday 21 Nov. when the Kingpin of the GCR – the Iraqi Dinar – went international" (Oh No! They Are Exchanging Everywhere, But Not You! LOL) 11/28/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Judy: "Sunday 21 Nov. when the Kingpin of the GCR – the Iraqi Dinar – went international" (Oh No! They Are Exchanging Everywhere, But Not You! LOL) 11/28/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Judy: "Sunday 21 Nov. when the Kingpin of the GCR – the Iraqi Dinar – went international" (Oh No! They Are Exchanging Everywhere, But Not You! LOL) 11/28/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Judy: "Sunday 21 Nov. when the Kingpin of the GCR – the Iraqi Dinar – went international" (Oh No! They Are Exchanging Everywhere, But Not You! LOL) 11/28/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Judy: "Sunday 21 Nov. when the Kingpin of the GCR – the Iraqi Dinar – went international" (Oh No! They Are Exchanging Everywhere, But Not You! LOL) 11/28/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Judy: "Sunday 21 Nov. when the Kingpin of the GCR – the Iraqi Dinar – went international" (Oh No! They Are Exchanging Everywhere, But Not You! LOL) 11/28/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Judy: "Sunday 21 Nov. when the Kingpin of the GCR – the Iraqi Dinar – went international" (Oh No! They Are Exchanging Everywhere, But Not You! LOL) 11/28/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Judy: "Sunday 21 Nov. when the Kingpin of the GCR – the Iraqi Dinar – went international" (Oh No! They Are Exchanging Everywhere, But Not You! LOL) 11/28/21

Go down

Judy: "Sunday 21 Nov. when the Kingpin of the GCR – the Iraqi Dinar – went international" (Oh No! They Are Exchanging Everywhere, But Not You! LOL) 11/28/21 Empty Judy: "Sunday 21 Nov. when the Kingpin of the GCR – the Iraqi Dinar – went international" (Oh No! They Are Exchanging Everywhere, But Not You! LOL) 11/28/21

Post by RamblerNash Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:37 pm

Judy Note: Now an earth-shattering change was about to take place. Today Sat. 27 Nov. moving vans were seen at the White House, which was lit green last night Fri. 26 Nov.

Green means go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The Global Currency Reset actually began in earnest last Sunday 21 Nov. when the Kingpin of the GCR – the Iraqi Dinar – went international. By Mon. the Dinar was officially trading on world markets. On Tuesday the rest of the world currencies in the first basket were being exchanged at their new values in Zurich and Asia. By Thursday the GCR had reached the US, and Colombia, Brazil and Mexico exchanged on Fri. 26 Nov . Whales were in position through Thanksgiving weekend to prepare for Tier 4b (us, the Internet Group) exchanges and redemptions.

The changeover of countries across the globe from Cabal rule to independency would happen with a Military takeover of the Mass Media through the newly installed Starlink Satellite System. The Military could then broadcast Real News to the world population and oversee new and transparent elections – the trigger for which was said dependent on a worldwide Event, suspected to be a global markets crash – which appeared to happen on Fri. 26 Nov.

By Black Friday 26 Nov. the Stock Market had tanked, this time not likely to recover as the bankrupt Chinese Evergrande Real Estate company pulled down the rest of the market. The Dow suffered it’s worse trading day of 2021 and three major US Stock Indexes experienced their worst Black Friday losses on record.

Although, vaccine producers Pfizer’s stock was up 6% and Moderna 26%, while Israel declared State of Emergency’ after detecting the country’s first case of a new faster mutating Covid Variant discovered in Africa. Stock Market Data – Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 – CNNMoney

MarkZ on Sat. 27 Nov. 2021: “Whales were still moving into place. Tier 4a was finalizing in order to be prepared to release when Tier 4b (Us, the Internet Group) release so it would all happen at the same time.”

The Global Currency Reset was said to take place at the same time as Republics across the globe were restored to concepts of the original US Constitution.

It was said that GITMO was full and prisoners were being taken to Iceland and an island off the coast of California.

Anon observations from the Port of Long Beach, Ca. 27 Nov: “For over six months, I have personally witnessed dozens of daily helicopter fights in & out Long Beach harbor. My conservative estimate would place the numbers between 50 to 60 flights per day, around the clock, 7 days a week! This is no exaggeration. Aircraft activities included Ospreys, large tandem rotorcraft as well as other identified military helicopters. Most, however, were unmarked. As of yesterday (Friday, 26 Nov.), for the first time in months all activities have ended abruptly, completely. There was an eerily atmosphere of silence. Perhaps something big was coming?”

•  I believe the EBS  / major military manifestation is coming sooner than later.

• I believe the dawning of an international new era of spiritual health, emotional healing and financial wholeness is upon us.

Whiplash347: The new variants coming out are Military codes. Each variant signals Military operations and White Hats chess counter movements. Pay close attention to the new variant OMICROM   OMI= ODIN (Omi is one of ODINS name) CROM: is a commanded to an operating system or server for a job that is to be executed at a specified time.

Project Odin: Military Space Force Intelligence Agency operation connected to StarLink Satellites that control all grids around the world – can bypass all media, radio, internet platforms. Project ODIN can operate all media, radio, internet digital platforms, plus the EBS.

WEF Great Reset – Global Financial Reset https://twitter.com/wef/status/1462798146929573897

Not a coincidence or predictions. It was all planned. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgHxxKSUzXg

What is the Great Reset? | Davos Agenda 2021 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPYx12xJFUQ

The Great Reset Launch | Highlights https://youtu.be/u5pxhSnDr4U

What is the Fourth Industrial Revolution? https://youtu.be/kpW9JcWxKq0

Global Financial System in 2030: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xrno41ToLl8

Watch more about the Global reset here: https://greatawakening.world/reset1

Judy: "Sunday 21 Nov. when the Kingpin of the GCR – the Iraqi Dinar – went international" (Oh No! They Are Exchanging Everywhere, But Not You! LOL) 11/28/21 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum