Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

MarkZ: "[Mod:  Mark is having technical issues]" (Mark's Brain Farts Are Not Working Either! LOL) 11/27/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

MarkZ: "[Mod: Mark is having technical issues]" (Mark's Brain Farts Are Not Working Either! LOL) 11/27/21

Go down

MarkZ: "[Mod:  Mark is having technical issues]" (Mark's Brain Farts Are Not Working Either! LOL) 11/27/21 Empty MarkZ: "[Mod: Mark is having technical issues]" (Mark's Brain Farts Are Not Working Either! LOL) 11/27/21

Post by RamblerNash Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:26 pm

Member:  Very tough holiday weekend for info.

Mod:  Mark is having technical issues.

Member: Mark are you under NDA and that is why your silent. Lol. Just kidding

MZ: There is no sound, tech issues. Catch the latest and I will work on tech to get a podcast done as soon as the issue is corrected.

MZ: Whales still moving into place. 4a is finalizing to be prepared to release when we (4b) release so it happens at the same time.

MZ: I am hearing they have started to release tier 3, so I have reached out to contacts in the Indian Nations to confirm. No response yet.

MZ: Ok folks I am going to call in the big guns to help correct the issue. I will be back when things are working and will send updates via twitter.

Member: Thanks for the written updates. Don't worry about the show. Just enjoy your weekend!!

Member: Mark will tweet if there are any updates…..have a great weekend everyone..

The next stream is whenever Mark resolves technical issues. …
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum