Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Philip Tilton: "We did hear for last 48 hours Iraq has their new International Rate – and trading theoretically internationally" ("trading theoretically internationally" ??? WTF Is That? LMAO!) 11/25/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Philip Tilton: "We did hear for last 48 hours Iraq has their new International Rate – and trading theoretically internationally" ("trading theoretically internationally" ??? WTF Is That? LMAO!) 11/25/21

Go down

Philip Tilton: "We did hear for last 48 hours Iraq has their new International Rate – and trading theoretically internationally" ("trading theoretically internationally" ??? WTF Is That? LMAO!) 11/25/21 Empty Philip Tilton: "We did hear for last 48 hours Iraq has their new International Rate – and trading theoretically internationally" ("trading theoretically internationally" ??? WTF Is That? LMAO!) 11/25/21

Post by RamblerNash Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:11 pm

Wed. 24 Nov. Philip Tilton Facebook: “We did hear for last 48 hours Iraq has their new International Rate – and trading theoretically internationally  – I don’t think it will be seen till tomorrow and if it is  – that’s a great indicator of our start.

Beyond that information  – anything else  – we looked into what we’d be able to access the bond holders were supposed to have additional liquidity and will probably continue to be being paid out until Dec – so they could have 1Billion for the first 90 day – we have similar – some bond holders have trillions of dollars showing in their accounts but they’ve not had access yet – but maybe tomorrow  – so their liquidity and ours that would be a true shotgun start – that 1Billion is also going to apply to us – our exchange is greater than theirs  but we’ll be able to have access to 1Billion for the first 90 days – per LLC theoretically what they are saying if you have projects already set up  – you might be able to do that for the first 90 days  so that’s a lot of money. 

That is something that is new and we are still looking for the call centres to be used for the toll free numbers  assuming 800’s and we call and then they route us to the RC and they are looking for the Zim to be redeemed as soon as possible.   We may have a two step or one step process if they give you another number to call and the jurisdiction and country.  

IF  – we do start tomorrow some areas may work half a day and some might staff for a full day and some with low intake  – might completely close for Thanks Giving.   But obviously we’ll see what happens. 

They think they’ve calculated how many Zim Holders they are  – they did a major trimming of the emails  probably the QFS found out who was who and worthy of those in this exchange process   – so that’s interesting. 

We’ve had some disruptions in cell service and internet and Marshall Law in Canada – we’re not sure how things are going to go here – but if those elections results come out the way I’m being told it might need the EBS to bring those results out to the people  – so important for us to stay tuned – I don’t see doom and gloom – we must just stay alert and we don’t expect widespread outages  – some was due to the Starlink system and could have been the reason – but we think we are very very close – I don’t know they might even release some of these emails overnight  but we must be alert – to late for Xmas before Thanks Giving but if we get started tomorrow we will have some celebration  – they’ve also said we’d have a Wonderful Thanks Giving  but if it follows after SO BE IT – this is just what I’m getting from my sources  – that’s what I wanted to bring to you tonight.”
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum