Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Bruce: "I bring you the news from sources in the main banks or other intelligence sources" (Holly Has Intelligence??? LOL) 11/25/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Bruce: "I bring you the news from sources in the main banks or other intelligence sources" (Holly Has Intelligence??? LOL) 11/25/21

Go down

Bruce: "I bring you the news from sources in the main banks or other intelligence sources" (Holly Has Intelligence??? LOL) 11/25/21 Empty Bruce: "I bring you the news from sources in the main banks or other intelligence sources" (Holly Has Intelligence??? LOL) 11/25/21

Post by RamblerNash Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:04 pm

Bruce says there is no call on Thanksgiving night. That is all. We anticipate toll-free phone numbers and emails. Wells Fargo servers were upgraded to 1,424,000 to receive ready-to-go email notifications. I hope that happens soon.

Supreme Court case today about nullifying the 2020 electoral fraud. Several states spoke of decertifying. The belief is that the election would be considered fraudulent, I think that unofficially that result was given to me today, the election was plagued with fraud according to the Supreme Court of Justice. looking for the exact moment to get this result.

Says this may need to be done so we can get a notification from T4B, it seems to match the information from a Tier 1 bank, our appointments would be just before or after Thanksgiving.

There are no notifications today, I anticipate receiving tomorrow, it would be as a result of canceling the results of the 2020 elections, we could possibly start appointments on Wednesday. We could go on Friday. They wanted this to be before Thanksgiving.

Bruce: We have to wait and see how it plays out, to see if the supreme court result is what we need to get started. We hear that for the last 48 hours, Iraq has had a new international rate, a good rate, it is being traded internationally. It can be seen tomorrow (rate), which is a good indicator of our start, which means that we are ready to go.

Bruce: Bondholders were supposed to have liquidity in their accounts. They would get billions of dollars in available funds during the first 90 days. Many bondholders have trillions of dollars in their accounts, but they can't access them yet, but they can start accessing tomorrow. Our start may reciprocate and give us a real shotgun shot.

Bruce: We will be able to spend or use a billion dollars of the above during the first 90 days. We are still looking for call centers to use for toll free numbers, call the center and then they direct us to the redemption centers. Looking to have ZIM as soon as possible.

Bruce: Regarding Thanksgiving, it is conceivable that IF we start tomorrow, certain areas can work 1/2 day on Thanksgiving at the RC or other centers can work a full day. Low ZIM intake areas may be completely closed off.

BRUCE: QFS found out who the ZIM people are and has determined who are worthy of redemption, from 2 million to 1.4 million people (deemed worthy).

BRUCE: If the electoral results are positive, the insurgency will be crushed. EBS may release the 2020 election results.

BRUCE: A general disruption of cellular or Internet service is not expected. The above outage was due to the connection to the Starlink system. We are very, very close. We may get emails overnight, maybe we will, maybe not. You have to be alert from now on. If we started tomorrow, we would have a celebratory appearance. We were told that we will have a special Thanksgiving Day.

BRUCE: I bring you the news from sources in the main banks or other intelligence sources.

BRUCE: This is an incredible moment for us. They don't want us to know when it's going, but they expect our information to be solid just before or on Thanksgiving. Cry of prayer.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum