Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
MarkZ: "We do have redemption center folks that are in and manning areas today" (Can We Peek Through The Windows And See Them At Their Desks Waiting? LOL) 11/20/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ: "We do have redemption center folks that are in and manning areas today" (Can We Peek Through The Windows And See Them At Their Desks Waiting? LOL) 11/20/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
MarkZ: "We do have redemption center folks that are in and manning areas today" (Can We Peek Through The Windows And See Them At Their Desks Waiting? LOL) 11/20/21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZ: "We do have redemption center folks that are in and manning areas today" (Can We Peek Through The Windows And See Them At Their Desks Waiting? LOL) 11/20/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZ: "We do have redemption center folks that are in and manning areas today" (Can We Peek Through The Windows And See Them At Their Desks Waiting? LOL) 11/20/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ: "We do have redemption center folks that are in and manning areas today" (Can We Peek Through The Windows And See Them At Their Desks Waiting? LOL) 11/20/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ: "We do have redemption center folks that are in and manning areas today" (Can We Peek Through The Windows And See Them At Their Desks Waiting? LOL) 11/20/21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ: "We do have redemption center folks that are in and manning areas today" (Can We Peek Through The Windows And See Them At Their Desks Waiting? LOL) 11/20/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ: "We do have redemption center folks that are in and manning areas today" (Can We Peek Through The Windows And See Them At Their Desks Waiting? LOL) 11/20/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ: "We do have redemption center folks that are in and manning areas today" (Can We Peek Through The Windows And See Them At Their Desks Waiting? LOL) 11/20/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ: "We do have redemption center folks that are in and manning areas today" (Can We Peek Through The Windows And See Them At Their Desks Waiting? LOL) 11/20/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ: "We do have redemption center folks that are in and manning areas today" (Can We Peek Through The Windows And See Them At Their Desks Waiting? LOL) 11/20/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ: "We do have redemption center folks that are in and manning areas today" (Can We Peek Through The Windows And See Them At Their Desks Waiting? LOL) 11/20/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ: "We do have redemption center folks that are in and manning areas today" (Can We Peek Through The Windows And See Them At Their Desks Waiting? LOL) 11/20/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ: "We do have redemption center folks that are in and manning areas today" (Can We Peek Through The Windows And See Them At Their Desks Waiting? LOL) 11/20/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZ: "We do have redemption center folks that are in and manning areas today" (Can We Peek Through The Windows And See Them At Their Desks Waiting? LOL) 11/20/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MarkZ: "We do have redemption center folks that are in and manning areas today" (Can We Peek Through The Windows And See Them At Their Desks Waiting? LOL) 11/20/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MarkZ: "We do have redemption center folks that are in and manning areas today" (Can We Peek Through The Windows And See Them At Their Desks Waiting? LOL) 11/20/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MarkZ: "We do have redemption center folks that are in and manning areas today" (Can We Peek Through The Windows And See Them At Their Desks Waiting? LOL) 11/20/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MarkZ: "We do have redemption center folks that are in and manning areas today" (Can We Peek Through The Windows And See Them At Their Desks Waiting? LOL) 11/20/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

MarkZ: "We do have redemption center folks that are in and manning areas today" (Can We Peek Through The Windows And See Them At Their Desks Waiting? LOL) 11/20/21

Go down

MarkZ: "We do have redemption center folks that are in and manning areas today" (Can We Peek Through The Windows And See Them At Their Desks Waiting? LOL) 11/20/21 Empty MarkZ: "We do have redemption center folks that are in and manning areas today" (Can We Peek Through The Windows And See Them At Their Desks Waiting? LOL) 11/20/21

Post by RamblerNash Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:09 pm

MZ: Happy Saturday, Happy Weekend

Member: One of these days you will come on with an egg shirt until then we will continue to wait

MZ: We do have redemption center folks that are in and manning areas today. Whether they are training or waiting for us to call…I don’t know, but they are indeed in place today. At least my contacts on the east coast. But  don’t think we will see anything today….but I could be wrong.

MZ: Iraq is quiet this morning with great expectations for Sunday or Monday.

MZ: Bond folks are still moving. In Reno they were busy last night but will not tell me what they were doing. My contacts there are being very hush hush. I think that is positive that they are afraid to mess things or lose their place in line.

MZ: I wish I had more, but it seems like all eyes are watching Sunday/Monday.

MZ: if anything were to happen this weekend…it would be perhaps CMKX or prosperity packages deliveries……but not heard anything yet.

Member: Iraq the start of the week for them is Sunday…maybe  they will start tomorrow and us on Monday?

Member: Texas Snake is positive and seems excited.

MZ: He should be. I have never seen so many people on the same page as they are right now. 

Member: I heard Church groups are paid.

MZ: I hear they were paid but not allowed to distribute yet.

Member: Do you mean groups have been paid for their currency or bonds?

Member: I believe Mark said last week the church groups are currency.

Member: Do you mean groups have been paid for currency?

Member: Probably paymasters have been paid….just cannot distribute to the payees yet.

Member: So if the DINAR gets revalued Sunday or Monday, does that mean the first basket has started and then the DONG will follow later but soon? Or at the same time?

Member: So when Iraq resets will all of the currency reset at the same time or it will be different countries at a time???

Member: They should go at the exact same time.

Member: when does nesara start?

Mod:  NO ONE KNOWS WHEN EXACTLY NESARA WILL START

Member: Judy Byington reports ALL US currency to be returned to UST!! Monday!!

Member: Seems like a lot going on EVERYWHERE!!!

MarkZ: "We do have redemption center folks that are in and manning areas today" (Can We Peek Through The Windows And See Them At Their Desks Waiting? LOL) 11/20/21 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum