Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Bruce: "the main center of activity of Reno now, this afternoon at 2 pm a Big Pow Wow between the heads of state and financial leaders" (Oh? Are They All Meeting In A Teepee? LOL) 11/17/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Bruce: "the main center of activity of Reno now, this afternoon at 2 pm a Big Pow Wow between the heads of state and financial leaders" (Oh? Are They All Meeting In A Teepee? LOL) 11/17/21

Go down

Bruce: "the main center of activity of Reno now, this afternoon at 2 pm a Big Pow Wow between the heads of state and financial leaders" (Oh? Are They All Meeting In A Teepee? LOL) 11/17/21 Empty Bruce: "the main center of activity of Reno now, this afternoon at 2 pm a Big Pow Wow between the heads of state and financial leaders" (Oh? Are They All Meeting In A Teepee? LOL) 11/17/21

Post by RamblerNash Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:28 pm

INTEL ONLY

WHERE ARE WE NOW ???

This is interesting, what we are receiving changes day by day, the great part without dragging this and this is the big news, the main center of activity of Reno now, this afternoon at 2 pm a Big Pow Wow between the heads of state and financial leaders. from many countries our Treasury and also from the United Kingdom and Spain and France from Zimbabwe Iraq Iran and many others at least 15 - 20 represented - also members of the Chinese royalty were there and the idea was to complete the programming of the established groups of intermediaries between T3 and 4 we are T4B, but groups F & Penalties and CMKX and Churrch (were available today) getting paid today and I don't know how long it's going to take, but we're destined to be hot on their heels, so from a banking source, a lot in NDA, but what we have is a 90-95% suggestion that will notify us on T4B tomorrow or Thursday.

Now take that with a grain of salt, it is not absolute, it could change, even the information on Thursday changed, so this is moving, but the indication is very good and things are moving forward in Iraq and many assets back your Dinar gold and are also being used. as a regional currency in the Middle East and they are moving - we've heard that EBS could be used at any time - even a channel I tuned in last night had a test run.

We know that bondholders had 1.% on leaf bonds and 100% on all other bonds. So we don't know if they had access, but they signed confidentiality agreements to gain access; Now I think that's where we are with the bondholders and why that big meeting was so important and the video calls on Friday last week, and the intention is before Thanksgiving and we hope it's this week as well that things are looking good with this meeting with drive for intensity and purpose, hard-to-pin down intelligence, and of course they don't want us to know when.

The IRS computers were turned off yesterday at noon and this could be to be transferred to the Treasury, what else has changed, we hear that the funds that are financing the current form of our government, the old USA INC Corporation that should run out of money and run out . as a government for December 2, that's about 9 days after Thanksgiving. We know Restored Republic is rolling out so maybe it will come with EBS and I think that's all I plan to bring tonight.

I'm sure Bruce will pray this call, but I want to send you these updates quickly.
We keep praying
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum